Random good picture Not show
1. Most men will help a damsel in distress.
2. He keeps coming to the aid of this damsel in distress.
3. A Dickensian Christmas; a setting sun; a dainty damsel.
4. The bicolor damsel, however, retains its distinctive pattern.
5. Other anemone associates A number of other damsel fish species, especially during their juvenile stages also associate with anemones.
6. You know the sort of thing: the damsel in distress chained to the railway line as the express thunders towards her.
7. The word used in Isaiah is the word damsel, a young woman.
8. Merlin fell in a dotage on the damsel.
9. He was fawning on a damsel with soft words.
10. You were a proud damsel then.
11. Men must like a damsel in distress, I decided.
12. The damsel came from India.
13. Hallo, Dant è s! hello, lovely damsel!
14. In the story, the lorn damsel languished and pined away.
15. And the damsel ran, and told them of her mother's house these things.
16. And they said, We will call the damsel, and enquire at her mouth.
17. A damsel with a dulcimer In a vision once I saw: It was an Abyssinian maid, And on her dulcimer she played, Singing of Mount Abora.
18. The damsel distracted the Asuras, while the Devas secretly drank the Nectar.
19. She's the damsel in distress—the wife who can't change a lightbulb, figure out how to program the DVR or pay the credit card bill without her husband's help.
20. Courage is the quality that attracted the beautiful damsel to him.
21. I rescued damsel in distress last night when I drove home. She'd missed her last bus.sentencedict.com/damsel.html
22. When I got a flat tyre I had to wait for my boyfriend to come and help me, like a true damsel in distress!
23. Willie Maley, a pearl among swine, dutifully held the door open for the departing damsel.
24. Coleridge's inability to explain the dome leads him to try and carry the damsel with a dulcimer.
25. Deep inside she seemed to have been waiting like some long-ago damsel in distress, waiting for her knight to rescue her.
26. When he looked about him for another and a less intractable damsel to immortalize in melody, memory produced one with the most obliging readiness.
27. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor, saying, Get me this damsel to wife.
28. Then said Boaz unto his servant that was set over the reapers, Whose damsel is this?
29. Have you come because you need my help to save a distressing damsel?
30. At the end of the day, you would have won over your damsel in G-string with your arsenal of sexual "weapons"!