Random good picture Not show
(1) First apply shampoo to hair and then rinse thoroughly.
(2) Don't just rinse the bottles.Wash them out carefully.
(3) Give your hair a good rinse after shampooing it.
(4) Let me just rinse my hands.
(5) After you've washed your shirt, you have to rinse it twice with clean warm water.
(6) I'll just rinse these glasses out and leave them to dry.
(7) Something gets into my eyes.I have to rinse it out immediately.
(8) It's important to rinse the rice to remove the starch.
(9) You had better rinse the sandwich down with a glass of milk.
(10) I wanted to rinse the taste out of my mouth.
(11) Rinse the hair thoroughly after each shampoo.
(12) Rinse the cooked pasta with boiling water.
(13) Rinse and slice the cour-gettes crosswise.
(14) Rinse the cup out before use.
(15) Rinse the eye with sterile water.
(16) Rinse off any soap residue.
(17) Rinse the mushrooms and pat dry.
(18) I gave my hands a quick rinse .
(19) Rinse the dishes with warm water.
(20) He gave the soapy dishes a rinse.
(21) Drain and rinse the pasta.
(22) My grandmother has a blue rinse every month.
(23) Always rinse your hair thoroughly.
(24) Give the cup a rinse. Sentencedict.com
(25) Rinse the vegetables thoroughly under running water.
(26) Having washed the towels, she began to rinse them.
(27) Rinse the vegetables under a cold tap.
(28) She gave the dirty towel a quick rinse.
(29) I gave the glass a rinse.
(30) Make sure you rinse all the soap out.
More similar words: insect, insert, in season, in secret, insensibly, in search of, insensible, intrinsic, for instance, onset, dense, sense, tense, incense, offense, sunset, counsel, expanse, intense, incensed, defense, consent, license, expense, ensemble, in a sense, response, unsettle, condense, unsettled.