Random good picture Not show
(1) Greece broke off relations with Turkey.
(2) She's the woman whom I met in Greece.
(3) Greece was the cradle of western civilization.
(4) Greece first applied for membership of the EU in 1975.
(5) Turkey and Greece were buffer states against the former Soviet Union.
(6) When we're on holiday in Greece, we live like the natives.
(7) Are your family coming over from Greece for the wedding?
(8) They believed ancient Greece and Rome were vital sources of learning.
(9) We went to Greece two Septembers ago.
(10) Greece was the cradle of Western culture.
(11) They met while on holiday in Greece.
(12) Jane left England and made Greece her home.
(13) He returned to Greece to serve in the army.
(14) The airline operates regular flights to Greece.
(15) Zakro was well situated for trade with Greece. Sentencedict.com
(16) Yesterday the whole of Greece was in mourning.
(17) Greece is said to be a botanist's dream.
(18) She's off to Greece for a month-lucky devil!
(19) Greece has established full diplomatic relations with Israel.
(20) Chios is said to have introduced thrall into Greece.
(21) I bought the ring as a souvenir of Greece.
(22) Chios is said to have introduced slavery into Greece.
(23) They crossed from Albania into Greece.
(24) Did democracy have its beginnings in ancient Greece?
(25) Byron travelled to Italy and then to Greece.
(26) Ancient Greece was a fountain of wisdom and philosophy.
(27) Rome borrowed many ideas from Greece.
(28) The Odyssey is an epic of ancient Greece.
(29) Greece is the home of democracy.
(30) They go to Greece religiously every year.
More similar words: fleece, breech, screeching, greed, green, greet, Greek, agree, degree, agree on, agree to, disagree, greeting, agreement, greenhouse, agree with, agreeable, disagreeable, disagreement, green revolution, the greenhouse effect, speech, fleecy, speechless, piece, great, deceit, recent, recede, decent.