Random good picture Not show
1. That room unadorned with pictures or curtains looks bare.
2. They liked their churches to be unadorned.
3. The walls were plain and unadorned.
4. The story is recounted in her usual unadorned style.
5. The room is typically simple and unadorned, with white walls and a tiled floor.
6. The unadorned truth is sometimes difficult to hear.
7. Subject, verb, object: the unadorned, impregnable sentence.
8. Not an inch in his Garden unimproved or unadorned, his very Poultry made happy by fifty little neat Contrivances.
9. Surrounded by all the Classical buildings, the huge unadorned rock brings us back to the power of the land.
10. Quickly, he ducked through the unadorned side door of the building and began climbing the four flights of rickety wooden stairs.
11. Her unadorned skull lends support to the hypothesis that Darwinopterus displayed sexual dimorphism,(sentencedict.com/unadorned.html) with males sporting a bony Mohawk-like crest.
12. What's missing from an unadorned, virtual manual affordance is any idea of what function it performs.
13. Teacher, the how unadorned name, in this special holiday, teacher, you have rested?
14. Her life is very simple and unadorned.
15. The King's square bookbags may be plain unadorned , but there's no cutting corners with the stitching.
16. The essay is simple and unadorned.
17. His works were simple , unadorned and very moving.
18. The language of truth is unadorned and always simple.
19. Many of her verses are short unadorned, and succinct.
20. These days he still carries on the good fight, primarily through his poignant, unadorned music.
21. Qualifying adjectives and adverbs should be avoided and the use of unadorned nouns and verbs relied on.
22. This has the effect of rounding the contours and losing some of the austerity of the unadorned triads.
23. Even the view from the big window that runs the width of her office is unadorned.
24. Everyone is wearing black, the men are in somber suits(sentencedict.com), the women in severely cut unadorned dresses.
25. The fresh-tasting squids are actually at their best plain and unadorned but for a splash of lemon juice.
26. Contrary to figurative language which is commonly used in advertising, plain language refers to the unadorned, clear and ordinary one, which also finds its wide application in the same field.
27. Simplicity is my original quality , awaiting humans to enjoy a natural beauty uncarved, unpolished, and unadorned.
28. Then, the importance of friendship and self-protection are told in Snow White which is also an unadorned and admonitory fairy story.
29. Loveliness, need not the foreign aid of ornament, but is when unadorned, adorned the most.
30. The Naruwan Chorus of Yushan Seminary is cultivated in a surrounding of unadorned nature.
More similar words: adorned, aficionado, corner, cornea, adorable, adoration, attorney, ambassador, learned, concerned, hornet's nest, around the corner, be concerned about, nadir, Canadian, candor, in advance, in addition, inadequate, vendor, dorsal, in advance of, inadvertent, endorse, odorous, dormant, lunar, in addition to, ado, corridor.