Random good picture Not show
3. She made her annoyance plain.
4. The book is written in plain English.
5. The problem is quite plain to us.
6. Is the coastal plain good for growing crops?
7. Plain living and high thinking.
8. High mountains rise above the plain.
9. The implication was plain, if left unstated.
10. The railway runs across the plain.
11. We have a more plain looking one.
12. Serve with plain boiled rice .
13. He made it plain that we should leave.
14. The parcel was wrapped in plain brown paper.
15. The platoon debouched from the defile into the plain.
16. The building style is plain, with very little ornament.
17. The facts were plain to see.
18. The dress was absolutely plain, but quite stunning.
19. Hidden behind a plain exterior is a wonderful hotel.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. The markings along the route are quite plain.
21. I want a plain black jumper with no fancy trimmings.
22. He's just plain cussed: he's only doing it because I asked him not to!
23. In general, a plain carpet makes a room look bigger.
24. It is quite plain that he doesn't want to go.
25. It's all plain sailing.
26. He made it plain that he did not like me.
27. It was plain that Giles was not going to agree.
28. Plain ordinary dream, we used the only adhere to the belief to support the dream.
29. The army debouched from the mountains into a wide plain.
30. For a man of Harry's ability, that assignment was plain sailing.
More similar words: explain, complaint, plaintiff, complain about, lain, villain, maintain, claim, flair, malaise, reclaim, acclaim, proclaim, proclaimed, clairvoyant, laissez-faire, clairvoyance, laissez faire, plan, play, place, plate, plant, player, placid, planet, play off, plasma, plague, playoff.