Random good picture Not show
1. It's awfully dark in here: put the light on.
2. These scissors are awfully heavy.
3. It's awfully cold in here. Is the heater on?
4. August is still an awfully long way away.
5. They're getting awfully weary of this silly war.
6. I'm not awfully keen on fish.
7. I'm awfully sorry about that problem the other day.
8. England played awfully throughout the game.
9. It's awfully kind of you.
10. That name sounds awfully familiar.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. I'm afraid I'm awfully late.
12. You look awfully pale, are you all right?
13. He was awfully sick at being beaten.
14. Thanks awfully for the present.
15. Awfully hot, isn't it?
16. I'm awfully sorry[Sentencedict.com], but we've forgotten to reserve you a table.
17. I had a wonderful weekend but it went awfully quickly.
18. It's awfully nice of you to come all this way to see me.
19. Would you mind awfully waiting a bit, I'll be back right away.
20. And then he was awfully decent about giving me this job.
21. It's an awfully long time since we last saw each other.
22. You seem awfully cheerful, Cyril.
23. That sounded awfully complex, and long.
24. I thought you looked awfully young.
25. Once I was outside, I suddenly felt awfully tired.
26. She's awfully good about popping in to see her.
27. Educated men hid their jealousy awfully well.
28. My heart did beat awfully hard.
29. She felt sick too, awfully, awfully sick.
30. Awards shows can get awfully tiresome.
More similar words: awful, unlawfulness, fully, carefully, ruefully, tactfully, hopefully, wistfully, scornfully, skillfully, purposefully, disdainfully, successfully, sorrowful, full, in full, gully, sully, bully, full time, be full of, full-time, to the full, in full swing, at full speed, make full use of, dilly-dally, bull, mull, pull.