Random good picture Not show
1) Hindus and Buddhists believe in reincarnation.
2) The two men had disagreed about reincarnation.
3) He thinks he's the reincarnation of Attila the Hun.
4) He believes he's a reincarnation of Julius Caesar.
5) She thinks she is a reincarnation of Cleopatra.
6) Many African tribes believe in reincarnation.
7) Do you believe in reincarnation?
8) Brion is very nearly a Sousa reincarnation.
9) Is reincarnation fact or fable?
10) This is the law of reincarnation.
11) Many Nepalis view him as the reincarnation of the Hindu god,[http://sentencedict.com/reincarnation.html] Vishnu.
12) Elements of telepathy and reincarnation weaving through the whole thing?
13) Not believing in reincarnation or the after-life, it's my view that our lives are not dress rehearsals.
14) A renovated reincarnation of Cassandra would be a good choice for co-anchor.
15) However, the manner of her reincarnation only serves to emphasize that she is irrevocably gone.
16) Personal reincarnation, of course, is something which it is impossible to prove or disprove, although theories and beliefs abound.
17) In the Gorgias there is no mention of reincarnation; here, justice receives its due even if in another world.
18) This is a transmission power of love and reincarnation.
19) The government issued rules for reincarnation of living Buddhas.
20) The doctrine of karma is inseparably linked with reincarnation.
21) Hades promised his request, call him to go reincarnation.
22) Once, Batistuta was the reincarnation of handsome appearance, graceful action, outstanding virtue.
23) Yet she is also known for her New Age spiritual writings and teachings about past lives, a higher self and reincarnation.
24) It is, however, generally agreed that the basis of Celtic religion was a belief in reincarnation.
25) The theory is directly related to the Hindu concept of Karma, pre-suggesting a principle of reincarnation.
26) We were blessed with a driver who clearly believed that his best hope lay in reincarnation, and the sooner the better.
27) In terms of man's cultural development he represents a royal epiphany of the primal father, an authentic reincarnation of primal despotism.
28) But how could you begin to verify the fact of reincarnation, except as a figure of speech?
29) Psychiatrist Brian Weiss is perhaps the most exotic. He champions reincarnation therapy.
30) The lower class of Hearers who lived less strenuous lives hoped for later liberation through reincarnation.
More similar words: incarnation, incarnate, international, consternation, nationalization, incantation, carnal, carnage, incapacitation, nation, donation, zonation, national, foreign relations, damnation, internalization, externalization, nationwide, inclination, stagnation, rumination, combination, domination, alienation, nomination, pollination, elimination, examination, imagination, culmination.