Random good picture Not show
(1) He was inclined to corpulence.
(2) Corpulence is a sensitive word for most overweight people.
(3) Pure corpulence and blood disease are clinical disease in recent years.
(4) He inclined to corpulence.
(5) Pure corpulence and high fat blood disease are clinical frequently-occurring disease in recent years.
(6) This article makes a deep analysis of corpulence affecting health from physiology, psychology and sociology and puts forward the effective preventing measures against corpulence.
(7) MCT can restrain corpulence and control cholesterol sediment in tissue reduce cholesterol of serum.
(8) Later he saw the girls in shawls, distorted by early corpulence.
(9) The animals shed weight, dropping an average of about 14 percent of their corpulence.
More similar words: corpulent, turbulence, fraudulence, corpuscle, habeas corpus, opulent, writ of habeas corpus, silence, violence, insolence, condolence, excellence, somnolence, benevolence, malevolence, equivalence, ambivalence, corpse, scorpio, scorpion, corporal, corporate, corporeal, esculent, virulent, incorporeal, incorporate, truculent, turbulent, corporation.