Random good picture Not show
1. "He's gone," Rory whispered in sepulchral tones.
2. He made his way along the sepulchral corridors.
3. The curtain rose to reveal a gloomy, sepulchral set for the play.
4. He spoke in sepulchral tones.
5. It was a sepulchral place, altogether depressing and gloomy.
6. My protector in the sepulchral darkness filled with light.
7. Figures on sepulchral monuments sporting shrouds in place of customary day dress are not so rare as those depicted on memorial brasses.
8. Tenebrous, sepulchral, their interiors speak mutely of their absent architects.
9. In loud, sepulchral tones, this vision warned James to give up war and consorting with wanton women.
10. Much additional information can, however, be learnt from sepulchral sculpture, prints and drawings, paintings and memento mori jewellery.
11. Do you hear sepulchral tone?
12. There was a sepulchral atmosphere in the room.
13. There was a rather sepulchral atmosphere in the room.
14. Levchenko remarked that a kind of sepulchral quiet seemed to pervade the Residency.
15. Then a sort of sepulchral transformation straightened up this centenarian as erect as a young man.
16. The building itself a glass, steel, concrete and wooden structure is anything but sepulchral.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
17. Britten paints the sea in colors as robust as the authentic sets and costumes are gray and stony sepulchral.
18. White statues of saints, angels and the Holy Family added a traditional, if sepulchral, touch.
19. One might mention an object or a locality, and sepulchral silence would descend.
More similar words: sepulcher, pulchritude, enthrall, arthralgia, repulsive, phrase, shrank, fulcrum, inculcate, filch, belch, squelch, noun phrase, inculcation, sep, alchemy, milch cow, sepal, septic, wheelchair, separate, horseplay, antiseptic, separatism, separation, chronic, inseparable, step up, keep up, depute.