Random good picture Not show
2. Her fate should be a salutary lesson .
3. The accident was a salutary reminder of the dangers of climbing.
4. This would have a salutary effect upon the health of the family.
5. The accident is a salutary reminder of the dangers of climbing.
6. It was a salutary experience to be in the minority.
7. The team's defeat is a salutary warning before the World Cup.
8. The plant proved salutary.
9. This can be a very salutary experience.
10. Indeed, Evangelicals considered fear of death to be salutary.
11. Experience of reality provides the salutary lesson.
12. More simple salutary lessons were being learned in Britain too.
13. It is salutary to note the political involvement of even this reputedly other-worldly figure.
14. Dishonest people would now be free of the salutary fear which alloyed their admiration of the confiding temperament of tradesmen.
15. Salutary, because I am made more aware of the advances made in developing the nursing role in health care.
16. The Crabb incident is a salutary reminder that one should never believe anything a government says about an incident involving intelligence.
17. It was a salutary lesson for me on risking rejection and on my perceived notions of status.
18. The war could have a salutary effect on other countries in the region.
19. These positive feelings will have a salutary effect on their growth toward self-sufficiency.
20. This provides salutary knowledge of results of the interview itself if not of its degree of success in terms of a real objective.
21. Listening to those criticisms has taught me a salutary and humbling lesson.
22. Those incidents are a salutary reminder of the dedication of police officers to protecting the public.
23. Losing money in this way taught young Jones a salutary lesson.
24. The writing stage, when topics and questions are actually put down, can be quite a salutary experience.
25. Family solidarity ends game Stories of a father officiating in a game in which a son is playing can be rather salutary.
26. Some patients may require psychological help or stress management skills, but simple supportive psychotherapy by the attending physician can be salutary.
27. No vanity here: the result is a warts-and-all publication intended as salutary reading during management training.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Mrs Trowbridge will be visiting her relatives for Christmas, and I will find this exercise in responsibility a salutary one.
29. The very struggle to overcome the new problems can have a salutary welding effect on the new church.
30. It is extremely disconcerting, and the Madness debate provided a salutary lesson for Morrissey, as well as ourselves.
More similar words: salutation, salute, distributary, salubrious, salary, saline solution, monetary, unitary, dietary, sanitary, military, solitary, sedentary, secretary, momentary, commentary, hereditary, voluntary, revolutionary, elementary, documentary, rudimentary, proprietary, unitary system, undersecretary, military service, counterrevolutionary, value, alumni, calumny.