Random good picture Not show
1) Local feeling does not necessarily concur with the press.
2) I strongly concur with that idea.
3) Butler and Stone concur that the war threw people's lives into a moral relief.
4) Many conventional behaviourists readily concur with the idea.
5) Obviously I concur with the university.
6) They must concur in their judgment.
7) Only nine of the 12 jurors had to concur.
8) Working only from photographs,[http://sentencedict.com/concur.html] I can only concur.
9) Our Government's own advisers concur, and have been uttering increasingly urgent exhortations for change.
10) Parties and non-parties may not concur in what constitutes a right, and what an obligation.
11) With all respect I am quite unable to concur in this reasoning.
12) I therefore concur with both the judgments that have been delivered.
13) I entirely concur with his prediction that in the end we will have to withdraw from the Province.
14) I concur with him in many points.
15) Many people's feelings concur on the subject of freedom.
16) I concur absolutely with your decision.
17) I fully concur with him in this matter.
18) Would you concur with such a proposal?
19) The brothers rarely concur on any issues.
20) Wealth and happiness do not always concur.
21) I concur with the speaker in condemning every criminal.
22) My political views concur with yours.
23) Plenty of Barack Obama's Republican opponents would concur.
24) My political views concur with his.
25) Senior defense and Administration officials concur with this assessment but a Pakistani senior military official whom I reached at his office in Rawalpindi disagreed.
26) Our results concur with those of several previous studies in which early surgical treatment was recommended for the treatment of symptomatic phalangeal osteochondromas 13-15.
27) She has expressed her opposition to the plan, and I fully concur.
28) He resigned three years later, because he did not concur with the division of the country into separate republics.
29) Researchers who have studied adult learning and specifically management development concur with the new managers recommendations.
30) If the doctor desires to treat the patient, he is often in a strong position to persuade such a relative to concur.
More similar words: concurrent, iron curtain, concussion, incur, uncured, incurable, concentration camp, conch, sconce, concoct, concept, concede, concise, concert, conceit, concern, conceal, concord, conceive, conclude, ensconce, concrete, concerned, conceited, concealed, concluded, concierge, reconcile, conception, concession.