Random good picture Not show
1. Motorways have largely superseded ordinary roads for long-distance travel.
2. The theory has been superseded by more recent research.
3. Their map has since been superseded by photographic atlases.
4. She tried to supersede for her tears.
5. Will factory workers be entirely superseded by machines one day?
6. Any one could supersede you as manager in my office.
7. In the future, robots will supersede human beings for very heavy work.
8. As intelligence tests had not superseded the older attainments tests, so school records did not supersede the test battery.
9. Iron began to supersede bronze for tool making about 3000 years ago.
10. Immediate business goals will supersede long-term goals for affirmative action.
11. Should regulation, based on international principles, supersede political intervention in the name of the national interest?
12. Accounting tends to supersede direct observation because the units to be controlled are usually many and they are also probably geographically dispersed.
13. The use of robots will someday supersede manual labor.
14. We should supersede outdated regulations and customs.
15. We must supersede old machines by new ones.
16. We must supersede old machines by [ with ] new ones.
17. Note that the makeup exam grade will supersede the previous final course grade.
18. Please specially note:Can not use limonene etc. ,[sentencedict .com] supersede a fresh Lemon to absorb to snuff!
19. Although digital drive signal of true airspeed supersede analog drive signal of the real bombing gun-sight to calculating machine(sentencedict.com), the simulation signal is compatibility with analog signal.
20. Human and ecological wellbeing must supersede economic concerns if only because economies depend on ecosystems.
21. Most of the old road - which stretched from Chicago to Los Angeles - has been superseded by the great Interstate highways.
22. Hand tools are relics of the past that have now been superseded by the machine.
23. It would be to make Congress take the place of the state legislatures and to supersede them.
24. It is unlikely that scientific thinking will ever entirely supersede superstition and religion.
25. It is an electrolytic deposit technique, and the process has come to supersede Sheffield plating.
26. The roboticized pug mill working under water-coal slurry which has the advantage of small-volume and less consumed energy can supersede the traditional mechanical churn-dasher.
27. Since chattel mortgage has its inherent defect, the author of this paper suggests Chinese legislation supersede entirely chattel mortgage with the system of alienation guarantee.
28. Do blundering old military dug - outs love the successful young captains who supersede them?
29. The liquid stub tuner is a new-style impedance matching system used on the ion cyclotron resonance heating system in order to supersede the conventional piston stub tuner.
30. Although electronic - computer have a good many advantages, but it can not supersede human.
More similar words: verse, jersey, oversee, reverse, adverse, diverse, converse, super, superior, supervisor, supermarket, superfluous, supercilious, precede, concede, federal, credence, intercede, used to, federalism, federalist, bemused, nurse, course, be used to, opposed, based on, advised, coarse, sparse.