Random good picture Not show
1. Suspicion focused on her husband.
2. The study was criticized for being too narrowly focused.
3. He focused his mind on his lessons.
4. The discussion focused on topical issues in medicine.
5. The discussion focused on three main problems.
6. The pith of his speech was focused on the importance of education.
7. He focused the sun's rays on a paper with a burning glass.
8. Life never stops pushing forward. Stay focused and never slow down with regrets.
9. He focused his binoculars on the building in the distance.
10. He focused his blue eyes on her.
11. It's as if all eyes are focused on me.
12. I quickly focused the camera on the children.
13. Piaget's research focused on children's thought processes .
14. The department undertakes highly focused research.
15. All eyes were focused on him.
16. His eyes focused slowly in the dark room.
17. Research has focused on improving the car's aerodynamics.
18. Althusser's writings are focused mainly on France.
19. He focused his binoculars on the building opposite.
20. The camera was focused on an old woman.
21. Media attention focused today on the prince's business affairs.
22. He found the binoculars and focused them on the boat.
23. Business managers are focused on increasing their personal wealth by any available means.
24. The company has gradually focused on its current areas of specialization.
25. They're making judgments based on a narrowly focused vision of the world.
26. Media coverage of the march focused on the few fights that broke out.
27. Had she kept the camera focused on the river bank she might have captured a vital scene.
28. I think it is time you woke up and focused your thoughts on more worldly matters.
29. She should do well in her studies this year—she's very focused.
30. These big general issues should be broken down into more narrowly focused questions.
More similar words: focussed, focus, focus on, locust, accused, the accused, suffocate, focal point, jocund, procure, oculist, autocue, jocular, locution, document, binocular, innocuous, inoculate, elocution, recuse, accuse, excuse, caucus, abacus, custom, circus, monoculture, altocumulus, documentary, cushion.