Random good picture Not show
1. Other than the high yam content, what else is different?
2. The yam pieces were then simmered in water with the sailcloth for ten or twelve hours.
3. Common yam rhizome porridge short breath and weak physique.
4. To study the availability of machine packaging Chinese yam.
5. Or takes the radix astragali Chinese yam gruel.
6. Tam Yam Goon, Pad Thai , Thai Curry.
7. Took yam skin more can nigrescent ah?
8. Chinese yam is rich in high nutrition Chinese traditional healthy food.
9. What do a carnivorous sponge, a lobular yam and a flat-faced psychedelic frogfish all have in common?
10. Chinese yam is widely applied to tonification combination . It may be used not only single or match with other medicine, but also can cooperate with food eatable, possess very high medicative value.
11. The invention discloses fruit yam juice cool drink which consists of the following formula components of yam juice, Chinese water chestnut and honey.
12. Potato kind ( yam, potato, cassava and broadleaf plant lotus root ) it is high yield crop.
13. The old man sells roast yam for a living. Because he doesn't have a license, his tools were confiscated and his tricycle was smashed, its chain cut.
14. Chinese yam to do dishes more delicious food than South Korea.
15. Ingredients: olive leaves extract, levorotatory VC, wild yam extract, aloe essence, mulberry essence.
16. Tillman admitted, going to wash his hands with a lump of soap resembling processed yam.
17. It would probably be more fun than listening to some self-deceiving gilgul spin her miserable yam.
18. He walks down the Stroud Green Road, past the halal shops and the yam shops.
19. They controlled this cottage industry by buying, selling, transporting and exchanging raw wool, spun yam and woven cloth.
20. Line 9-inch pie pan with 1 / 2 dough and arrange yam slices on it.
21. This liquid was made by chopping up the roots of an inedible yam which looked like stringy, tough beetroot.
22. The use of modified flax fiber mixed with spun silk and combed cotton can obtain a new blended yam which makes the flax fabric tend to be of high quality and lightweight and raises its added value.
23. Bushen some may be more consumption of food, such as Chinese wolfberry, Chinese yam, Guiyuan, walnut.
24. This paper analyses the operation principle and quality features of slub yam device. It has solved the Problems of product developing, design technology and production management.
25. This thesis introduced diabetes supplementary food based on baking technology with compound assistant foods, such as yam, Tuckahoe, white haricot bean, lotus seed and jujube.
26. The principles of process, construction as well as mechanical design and its calculations of high speed spinning machine for PET/PA6 side-by-side ultra fine Filament yam are reviewed.
27. In West Africa, important crops such as wheat, potato, sorghum and soya will lose out, while more robust crops such as white yam,(sentencedict.com) sugar cane and plantain will benefit from the higher temperatures.
28. Rather than turn to estrogen, Native Remedies offers a "natural vaginal lubricant" that features the ingredients of wild yam, essential oils, and aloe.
29. Take the long tail clip 6 respectively, from the side whipstitch yam net, as shown in figure 3 gauze net position, then put all the long tail off the profiles with palm or punch in the pressure.
30. With the great geographical discovery at the end of 15th century, the western-Europeans in the 16th century recorded yam bean.