Random good picture Not show
1. Ecstasy is widely misrepresented as a soft drug.
2. She threw her head back as if in ecstasy.
3. My father was in ecstasy when I won my scholarship.
4. Kate closed her eyes in ecstasy at the thought of a cold drink.
5. Speechless with ecstasy , the little boys gazed at the toys.
6. She was in a trancelike state of religious ecstasy.
7. The drug is commonly known as Ecstasy.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. She was in an ecstasy of love.
9. She took a tablet of the designer drug Ecstasy.
10. One tab of Ecstasy costs at least ￡15.
11. I was in sheer ecstasy over the prospect of meeting my idol.
12. He played in an ecstasy of sweat and aggression.
13. No doubt they had all felt this melting ecstasy.
14. Armed police found 21,000 ecstasy tablets.
15. Janir was in an ecstasy of wickedness and transgression.
16. That was Ecstasy crossed with smack.
17. Huong's friends filled me in on the ecstasy use.
18. Ecstasy tablets now change hands for ￡20 a time.
19. Ecstasy to despair to false hope(Sentencedict.com), et cetera.
20. She succumbs after being slipped an ecstasy tablet.
21. Three thousand tabs of Ecstasy were handed over for a thick wad of notes.
22. Screams of pain and ecstasy rose from the wounded man.
23. The drug- induced paradise of ecstasy and hallucination has enslaved the humankind since time immemorial, and more and more people are falling victim to the psychedelic pills. Dr T.P.Chia
24. Closing his eyes momentarily, he felt a rush of ecstasy pulsing through his body.
25. They've launched a campaign to make young people and their parents more aware of the dangers of drugs like ecstasy.
26. They are the men who swamped Britain with fresh supplies of high-grade ecstasy in the final months of 1999.
27. Two studies have found that even moderate use of Ecstasy and cocaine can have serious, irreversible mental or physical side effects.
28. All this love had brought her, taught her: the flip side of ecstasy.
29. The core of her body was in a moment melted. Long waves of pure ecstasy washed through and through her.
30. During 1990 and 1991, it seemed anybody who ever smoked a joint was taking Ecstasy.
More similar words: ecstatic, apostasy, metastasis, fantasy, music stand, just as, distaste, cast aside, homeostasis, easy, as yet, asylum, uneasy, take it easy, tasty, taste, idiosyncrasy, taste of, put aside, set aside, fantastic, tasteless, at a stretch, catastrophe, catastrophically, stag, stay, stand, stall, stare.