Random good picture Not show
1. They lowered the coffin into the grave.
2. The coffin lid had been screwed down.
3. A procession of mourners slowly followed the coffin.
4. The coffin lid had been nailed down.
5. The coffin was placed in the grave.
6. The body was sealed in a lead coffin.
7. The coffin was lowered into the grave.
8. There were two large wreaths on the coffin.
9. Greg watched as the coffin was lowered.
10. Four soldiers stood guard over the coffin.
11. A steady procession of people filed past the coffin.
12. They bore the coffin into the church.
13. She stood dazed and weak-kneed beside the coffin.
14. The lid of the coffin had been nailed down.
15. Michael threw his handful of dirt onto the coffin.
16. The coffin had been draped in a Union Jack.
17. We draped the flag round the coffin.
18. The coffin closed with a dull thud.
19. He was a coffin/pall bearer at his father's funeral.
20. The mourners filed past the coffin.
21. Four soldiers kept guard over the coffin.
22. The coffin was drawn by horses with black plumes.
23. The sight of the coffin sent a shudder through him.
24. One by one each soldier approached the coffin and gave a final salute.
25. The coffin lying before the altar was bare,(sentencedict.com) except for a single wreath of white roses.
27. The long and costly strike proved to be the last nail in the company's coffin.
28. Each successive revelation of incompetence is another nail in the chairman's coffin.
29. A fine would be the final nail in the coffin of the airline.
30. That report drove the final nail in the company's coffin.