Random good picture Not show
1. The demystification of the Resurrection upsets many Christians.
2. Some resurrection of domestic price pressure was apparent in the early part of the year.
3. This is a resurrection of an old story from the mid-70s.
4. So is it with the resurrection of the dead.
5. Resurrection, therefore, means that moment when one bursts forth from the sepulchre of the old man.
6. Incorporated in this revolt was both the resurrection of classical principles and the development of new ones that appear to be incompatible.
7. Resurrection ferns, for instance, lose their color during dry conditions and may even appear to be dead.
8. The result is the resurrection of the Oakhanger Preservation Society, and a protest petition already signed by 100 people.
9. The ceremony at the Church of the Resurrection was preceded by an Episcopal nuptial mass.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Tertullian, in his On the Resurrection of the Flesh, tells of a similar problem.
11. Lose the resurrection hope, though, and we lose our way.
12. Not until his death and resurrection could that same Spirit become readily available for his followers.
13. They did not believe in any form of resurrection yet they asked a question concerning this topic.
14. Operation Resurrection, as it was called, was first mooted in the immediate aftermath of 13 May.
15. The Vigil of the Lord's Resurrection will commence at 10.00 p.m.
16. The only missing link in the resurrection of Jersey-based punk ghouls the Misfits is co-founder, songwriter and vocalist, Glenn Danzig.
17. Nomatterhow strong the historical evidence for the resurrection, we shall never accept it.
18. Ba'al was thought to have descended into the earth and the sacrifices and energy invigorated him and brought about his resurrection.
19. If we are truthful we may admit that we find the ideas of the virgin birth or the resurrection incredulous.
20. But the damage he did came undone with the miraculous resurrection of Beloved.
21. He was also nonplussed that so few real horticulturists were enthused over his resurrection idea for McDowell Mountain Park.
22. It was incumbent upon us now to make a torch that would burn the living Hirohitlmus beyond resurrection.
23. She is unaware of what is going on in the huge conservatory on this morning of resurrection.
24. Not long ago, this team coasted along on the road to resurrection.
25. Here was another burial ground, laid open under the light for resurrection.
26. Lemert's concept of secondary deviance perhaps represented the most thorough resurrection of the criminological concern with the criminal justice system.
27. How could you live without Bethlehem - without Gethsemane - without the Resurrection?
28. To touch or approach the Ark is death, but acacia symbolizes resurrection and immortality.
29. The next morning they lay burned and blasted, blackened by the first frost, their seeds promising their resurrection.
30. Yet these women, particularly Mary Magdalene, are central figures in all four Gospel accounts of the Resurrection.
More similar words: direction, in all directions, surreptitious, irrespective of, section, election, affection, selection, infection, objection, protection, projection, collection, inspection, reflection, connection, restriction, affectionate, introspection, general election, primary election, recurrent, correct, correctly, environmental protection, rectify, respectively, direct investment, action, correlation.