Random good picture Not show
1. Knowledge externalization isone of important tasks in knowledge management.
2. Such externalization of costs significantly reduces the costs of raw materials to given producers and hence increases the margin of profit.
3. The four basic functions of knowledge management are externalization, internalization, intermediation and cognition.
4. The conflict and its externalization finally reduce Blanche to a neurotic patient in the end.
5. Notarial system is the externalization of the operation mode of notarial power.
6. Any comparison between these is dependent upon the further externalization of these values as objective forms.
7. The mental condition is the basic aspect for the externalization of the latent sense.
8. In the silent gaze, you can feel the power of fate: externalization, foreignization and alienation.
9. The investment control in the engineering design is the concrete externalization of the engineering money.
10. Succssuful production of calligraphy is the full embodiment of latent - sense externalization.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Solidarity and cooperation, and hard work, innovation, top - notch in its most basic form of externalization.
12. The article discusses the external mechanism and technology model in the externalization of corporate tacit knowledge from the point view of sociology.
13. Laws being the foundation of judicial trails are the externalization and realization of the legal norms.
14. He and I are not rich; we do not have the externalization of the rich.
More similar words: naturalization, hospitalization, external, international, stabilization, organizational, rationalize, extermination, consternation, urbanization, organization, polarization, authorization, nationality, nationalism, nationalist, paternal, internal, alternative, alternatively, alternative medicine, incarnation, national, rational, irrational, educational, retaliation, vibrational, irrationally, desalination.