Random good picture Not show
1. Football is the boys' usual recreation after school.
2. There are excellent facilities for sport and recreation.
3. My favourite recreation is chess.
4. Playing billiards is my chief recreation.
5. Saturday afternoon is for recreation and outings.
6. People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.
7. There are plans to enlarge the recreation area.
8. Emma's only form of recreation seems to be shopping.
9. His only form of recreation is playing cards.
10. Gardening is a form of recreation.
11. The writer attempts a recreation of the sights and sounds of his childhood.
12. They are seeking to build a faithful recreation of the original Elizabethan theatre.
13. The land for the recreation area was expropriated from local farmers.
14. The State Recreation Area sprawls over 900 acres on the southern tip of Key Biscayne.
15. She cycles for recreation.
16. Titles are available at bookstores and recreation outfitters.
17. The money was given by the council's recreation committee.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Families use the space for recreation.
19. Recreation areas have telephones and pool tables.
20. Use Mac Hacks for your own personal recreation.
21. The recreation room was reminiscent of the dole office.
22. Rural recreation geography: An emerging or mature discipline?
23. She also studied badminton as part of physical recreation.
24. No chapel, no school, no recreation room, no pub, no social life of any kind really.
25. The council is encouraging the development of the property for both employment and recreation.
26. The rest of the day was entirely at his disposal for reading and recreation.
27. Father Illtyd kept open house and the boys would congregate in his study during their recreation time, playing cards or games.
28. The community will get a boost from a new library and recreation center.
29. The proceeds from the lottery go towards sports and recreation, as well as swelling the coffers of the government.
30. Thanks to its vigorous and far-seeing headmaster, it also found time for physical recreation, handiwork classes and art.
More similar words: creation, recrimination, creating, creative, creatively, cremation, deprecation, ice-cream, decrease, depreciation, appreciation, recommendation, precipitation, reconciliation, create, creator, creature, ratification, gratification, discretion, reception, direction, reaction, precaution, recognition, resurrection, nation, in all directions, oration, location.