Synonym: Indian corn, Zea mays, clavus, corn whiskey, corn whisky, edible corn, maize. Similar words: scorn, around the corner, horn, suborn, born of, morning, attorney, cor. Meaning: [kɔːn] n. 1. tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times 2. the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal 3. ears of corn grown for human food 4. a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes 5. (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in England or oats in Scotland and Ireland) 6. whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn 7. something sentimental or trite. v. 1. feed (cattle) with corn 2. preserve with salt.
Random good picture Not show
5. The campers had trampled the corn down.
6. The field has been seeded with corn.
7. The fowls are pecking at the corn.
8. This is a romantic ballad that is pure corn.
9. Bindweed ran up the stems of the corn.
10. Did the storm do any harm to the corn?
11. Corn starch is used as a thickener in stews.
12. Corn is ground into meal.
13. There was an abundance of corn last year.
14. She sold two sacks of corn.
15. The corn was stored in large sacks.
16. The campers had trampled the corn .
17. Corn flakes are my favorite.
18. The scheme offers seed corn finance with loans at only 4% interest.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Steam the corn until it can easily be pierced with a fork.
20. They are going to weather the corn in the thrashing field.
21. Corn and cotton are extensively cultivated in this region.
22. Corn is one of an annual.
23. Man can't live without corn.
24. The mill can be seen grinding corn.
25. They are offering farmers $2.15 a bushel for corn.
26. All our chickens are fed on corn.
27. I stood amid a sea of corn.
28. The sun is rounding out the corn.
29. In that street there's a man who hucksters boiled corn.
30. Diligence is the mother of good plough deep while shuggards sleep,you will have corn to sell and to keep.
More similar words: scorn, around the corner, horn, suborn, born of, morning, attorney, cor, core, cord, score, rancor, record, decorum, corridor, decorate, according, correctly, corporate, recording, accord with, corruption, incorporate, according to, correlation, corporation, correspondent, corresponding to, in accordance with.