Random good picture Not show
1. I was astonished that he was not an Englishman.
2. I was astonished by how much she'd grown.
3. It astonished her that he was able to survive.
4. She was astonished at his vehemence.
5. She was quite astonished at his rudeness.
6. We were astonished to find the temple still in its original condition.
7. I was astonished when I heard the hospital had burnt down.
8. Her reply astonished me.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. We were astonished at the news of Joan's sudden death.
10. Saunders said his guest was astonished to find pleasant public parks, nice streets and well-kept houses.
11. My parents looked astonished at my news.
12. She looked astonished when she heard the news.
13. We were quite astonished at her quick reaction.
14. She astonished us by saying she was leaving.
15. It astonished him that she had changed so little.
16. She blinked at him, astonished.
17. He was astonished at what he found.
18. He was astonished to learn he'd won the competition.
19. Her father's sudden death astonished her.
20. "I'm astonished, Benjamin," she mocked.
21. He is fine and astonished.
22. It astonished me to learn that she was dead.
23. You look astonished at the news.
24. They looked astonished when I announced I was pregnant.
25. I was astonished by the result.
26. I stared at him, astonished by his stupidity.
27. His capacity for learning languages astonished me.
28. She seemed astonished I had never been to Paris.
29. The helicopter landed before our astonished eyes.
30. Chris acted astonished as he examined the note.
More similar words: antagonist, vanish, punish, rest on, Spanish, diminish, finish up, as to, finish with, pastor, shed, onion, washed out, monitor, chronic, laconic, schedule, colonial, in the dark, ironically, tone, on schedule, electronic, get on, the dark ages, electronics, button, act on, put on, penis.