Synonym: nihilistic delusion. Similar words: journalism, mutualism, nationalism, militarism, chill, child, while, chilled. Meaning: ['naɪɪlɪzm] n. 1. a revolutionary doctrine that advocates destruction of the social system for its own sake 2. the delusion that things (or everything, including the self) do not exist; a sense that everything is unreal 3. complete denial of all established authority and institutions.
Random good picture Not show
1. The implicit nihilism and aggression are global.
2. Fitzgerald understood Khayyam's nihilism and his rage.
3. If we are to go beyond nihilism we shall have to devise a strategy to examine this.
4. Master of Shuwa: That is nihilism ! Nothingness!
5. Nihilism rejects any objective basis for society and its morality.
6. There is at quiet living artist at nihilism of in the desert, because it pretty much fits together with his art thought.
7. With nihilism, no discussion is possible; for the nihilist logic doubts the existence of its interlocutor, and is not quite sure that it exists itself.
8. It is neither absolutism nor mysticism, nor nihilism, but full of logics and dialectics.
9. Meshing the angry nihilism of punk and heavy metal with the synthetic sheen of techno.
10. By contrast, the chilly Californian nihilism of Robinson Jeffers was a refreshing tonic.
11. You think his nihilism Got the best of him? He tried to kill himself?
12. Prophetically, he predicted that if European nihilism were to run unchecked, the following century would see wars of a kind this earth had never before experienced.
13. This finale is correlative with his viewpoint of nihilism an d humanitarianism.
14. The philosophy of those long - hairs leans towards nihilism.
15. Unfortunately this diagnosis is often used non-specifically; it also tends to promote a sense of therapeutic nihilism.
16. But the problem with this type of creation-as-destruction is that the negative aspect is easily equated with nihilism.
17. Karl is a serious musician who missed out on the nihilism of the Seventies punk and largely retained Sixties hippy values.
18. Moreever, it is urgently needed at present because of the phenomena of serious moral weakness,(Sentencedict.com) unruliness and nihilism existing in the professional activity of Chinese officials.
19. Why should a great community like a university be afraid of nihilism?
20. Especially, the lost heart and untraditional action of the heroine gives a better explanation to the nihilism.
21. The dissimilation consumption directly results in personal life signalization phenomenon, which is mainly showed as lower happiness and value nihilism.
22. Then, we will examine the meaning of the "the ontological revolution", and demonstrate that "Being and Time" has provided the axiological nihilism with its ontological basis.
23. However, sovereignty varies from time to time, demonstrates such three different theories as absoluteness, comparative and nihilism.
24. The spirit's three deformation was a metaphor, it illustrated vivaciously that how the spirit had underwent the nihilism period step by step and arrived at the positive stage at last.
25. Fat of the person be a surrealism, plentiful full is a naturalist, float the fat and flaccid person is a romanticist, stem the thin person be a nihilism.
26. Finally, we should avoid to go the other extreme, that the moral relativism and moral nihilism.
More similar words: journalism, mutualism, nationalism, militarism, chill, child, while, chilled, grandchild, only child, meanwhile, dismal, racism, tourism, list, dismiss, after a while, organism, listen, once in a while, mechanism, euphemism, terrorism, publisher, publish, what is more, listener, listen to, enlisted, at this moment.