Antonym: either. Similar words: either, take it easy, done in, tune in, neighbor, neighboring, neighborhood, with. Meaning: [ˈnaɪðə; ˈniː-] conj.1. not either, as of persons or things specified (usually fol. by nor): Neither John nor Betty is at home. 2. nor; nor yet; no more: Bob can't go, and neither can I. If she doesn't want it, neither do I. adj.3. not either; not the one or the other: Neither statement is true. pron. 4. not either; not one person or the other; not one thing or the other: Neither of the suggestions will do. Neither is to be trusted..
Random good picture Not show
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Neither fish nor flesh.
13. Eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation.
15. Neither the driver nor the passengers were hurt.
16. Neither of them is currently in paid employment.
17. Neither watch works(sentencedict.com),they're both broken.
18. He neither lends nor borrows.
19. Neither my mother nor my father went to university.
20. You don't likethis book. Neither do I.
21. He has neither talent nor the desire to learn.
22. Neither he nor his friends came back.
23. Neither side would disclose details of the transaction.
24. Neither pen nor pencil can express.
25. Professor Hisamatsu spoke neither English nor German.
26. No double diligence, neither can, no genius.
27. We can neither change nor improve it.
More similar words: either, take it easy, done in, tune in, neighbor, neighboring, neighborhood, with, whither, within, do with, without, go with, down with, deal with, do without, with young, go without, meet with, talk with, play with, bear with, get on with, cope with, withdraw, live with, writhing, put up with, do away with, along with.