Random good picture Not show
1. Acclimatization to higher altitudes may take several weeks.
2. The acclimatization of emersed plants into an aquarium environment is sometimes very lengthy or unsuccessful.
3. The bonus amaranth all has stronger acclimatization in weak brightness and their recovery process.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
4. Liquor - making industry has marched into the acclimatization stage after violent market competition.
5. This Paper reports some results of experiments of acclimatization for mei-hua(Prunus mume Sieb. et Zucc. )carried on in Beijing during 1962-1966.
6. Accordingly, the mankind not only can acclimatization, still can be known and transform the world.
7. First - time climber must have acclimatization training to adjust to altitude effects and to avoid mountain sickness.
8. The structural changes of leaf surface in acclimatization and growth in field of in vitro plantlets of Sophora japonica were studied using scanning electron microscope.
9. It would have been better if her acclimatization had been more gradual -- less rigid.
10. Heat acclimatization lowered the level of the second peak , though it was remarkably prolonged.
11. There are likely to be limits to the extent to which such acclimatization is possible.
12. The drug prevents or improves symptoms, but there is no evidence that it aids acclimatization.
13. Objective To study the effect of acute hypoxia and hypoxic acclimatization on myocardial function of rats.
14. This study was carried out to investigate the effect of proliferation, rooting, and acclimatization of Gardenia jasminoides Eills for large-scale culture.
15. Conclusion Adaptation training can preclude acute high altitude reaction and elevate altitude acclimatization.
16. In fact, leaves may adapt to sun or shade as a result of acclimatization.
17. Methods: Twelve male soldiers were asked to perform heat acclimatization training for consecutive 11 days.
18. Equilibrium between energy production and energy utilization is the most important for the acclimatization.
19. The results suggest that the fire ant can obtain rapid acclimatization when exposed to low temperatures, and it has strong adaptability to extreme weather.
More similar words: acclamation, organization, urbanization, polarization, stabilization, authorization, organizational, naturalization, hospitalization, externalization, animation, climate, inclination, limitation, elimination, formation, imagination, accusation, summation, cremation, reformation, information, accumulation, accommodation, acculturation, inflammation, matriculation, misinformation, transformation, dramatize.