Similar words: selflessness, tactlessness, useless, baseless, ceaseless, senseless, righteousness, consciousness. Meaning: [juːslɪsnɪs] n. the quality of having no practical use.
Random good picture Not show
1. Unemployment leads to a sense of uselessness, to say nothing of financial problems.
2. About the uselessness of most of these cold remedies.
3. It is scathing tract on the uselessness of war.
4. Some days it is a feeling of uselessness.
5. Well , uselessness can be turned into usefulness.
6. What troubled him most was the uselessness of Fanny's effort.
7. Substrate uselessness is corrugated business card printing and membership card to make a great challenge.
8. Above all is the abnormal phenomenon - uselessness and outcome - throughout the Russian administration process.
9. Chuang Tzu's theory on use and uselessness focuses on ego and non - ego, and selfishness and selflessness.
10. The car had rusted almost to the point of uselessness.
11. Capitalism specialises in producing useless things, but cigarettes really are the absolute acme of uselessness.
12. Within several months of landing, the daily shock of frigid cold and oven heat will crack the brain chips into uselessness.
13. Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness. George Bernard Shaw
14. It appears that the " German" German Shepherd Dog is going to follow the "American" German Shepherd Dog in its downhill slide toward total uselessness as a working breed.
15. Many people have the impression that old age represents uselessness, senility, and the approach of death.
16. However, psychoanalysis has proved that either in ancient times or in modern times, money and its corresponding system are both stemmed from irrationality, religiousness and uselessness.
17. Shijun put his index finger on his lips. "Hush, lower down your voice. To escape the people who dislike tree's uselessness , the tree stays beside the temple as a God tree."
18. Too ill to get out of bed , she had strong feelings of uselessness.
19. RESULTS To build effective system and decrease abrasion and uselessness of oral apparatus.
20. You can also create disorder in your life and a feeling of uselessness.
21. Some people think this method of education is entire uselessness.
22. Some people think this method of education is full of uselessness.
23. In the latter stage[sentencedict.com/uselessness.html], older people are upset by feelings of uselessness and insignificance.
24. The staple conversation on the farms around was on the uselessness of saving money.
More similar words: selflessness, tactlessness, useless, baseless, ceaseless, senseless, righteousness, consciousness, selfless, careless, pretentiousness, homeless, nonetheless, hopeless, priceless, blameless, tasteless, guileless, shapeless, changeless, relentless, nevertheless, stream of consciousness, earnestness, vessel, less, bless, unless, lessen, lesser.