Random good picture Not show
4. He that lives with wolves will learn to howl.
5. The dog gave a mournful howl.
6. A sudden howl pierced the silence.
7. He tossed back his head in a howl of berserk laughter.
8. African hyena noted for its distinctive howl.
9. With a howl he leapt at his foe.
10. The child set up a howl.
11. She let out a howl of pain.
12. He gave a howl of pain.
13. You howl your little son.
14. It's not polite to howl down a speaker.
15. He makes audiences howl with laughter .
16. The baby's howl turned to a high-pitched whine.
17. He let out a howl of anguish.
18. Upstairs,(sentencedict.com) one of the twins began to howl .
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The eerie howl of the siren sent chills up her spine.
20. Traditionalists may howl, but in today's world, cultural relativism rules.
21. They wanted to howl me down, but I didn't take to heart.
22. With a terrible howl, he leapt forward and threw himself into the water.
23. They listened to the howl of the wind through the trees.
24. She began to howl when he walked out of the door.
25. The dog let out a savage howl and, wheeling round, flew at him.
26. With a howl of rage, he grabbed the neck of a broken bottle and advanced.
27. A howl of raucous laughter came from the kitchen.
28. The wind roars, the seas howl.
30. She heard the wind whistling through the trees and the howl of a distant wolf.