Similar words: parallel, federalism, pastoralism, paralysis, hallelujah, vandalism, nihilism, symbolism. Meaning: ['pærəlelɪz>m] n. similarity by virtue of corresponding.
Random good picture Not show
1. Don't exaggerate the parallelism between the two cases.
2. There is a parallelism between fatigue and the ability to sleep.
3. I think he exaggerates the parallelism between the two cases.
4. The massive parallelism is responsible for the speed.
5. There are indeed several points at which the parallelism of greater precision corresponds to features that have previously been noted.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Although digital computers have to simulate this parallelism, true neural network hardware will really perform the operations in parallel.
7. Here the parallelism of greater precision may help to solve a long-standing exegetical problem.
8. The law of parallelism was a means of linking comparative embryology into the search for a unifying pattern in the organic world.
9. Because of their massive parallelism, they can process information and carry out solutions almost simultaneously.
10. There is one exception to this general parallelism between temperature, fatigue, and the ability to sleep.
11. Instead of merely simulating parallelism, it is inherent in the hardware design.
12. Although a high degree of parallelism is employed[sentencedict.com], algorithmic programming is still required for computations.
13. The couplet exhibits the parallelism of greater precision, nevertheless in another respect.
14. Without any reference frame to check the parallelism even this seems difficult.
15. The GPU is the vehicle for exploiting data parallelism.
16. Includes alliteration, harmonics, onomatopoetic, parallelism, symmetry and parables, etc.
17. The passage employs a figure of speech called parallelism.
18. A related phenomenon is evolutionary parallelism.
19. Measure the straightness, parallelism and squareness.
20. In analysing the parallelism of loop program the analysis of data dependency, which mainly concerns the analysis of a set of elements in loop program is the most important and fundamental.
21. The last thing we should do is make any parallelism between the murderers and their victims.
22. This dualism tended to reinforce a form of psychophysical parallelism in ethology.
23. Parallelism, which suggests a connection of meaning through an echo of form, does not have to be grammatical parallelism.
24. It is a short step from here to the dramatic parallelism associated with a masterly speech maker.
25. Query performance is enhanced by support of query input-output parallelism.
26. This processor provides an arithmetic logic unit (ALU) with a high degree of parallelism, application-specific hardware logic, on-chip memory, and additional on-chip peripherals.
27. Depending on query workloads, the issues about processor allocation based on interquery parallelism in parallel XML database system were discussed.
28. By designing or customizing an application to support elasticity, you imply that you've also implemented parallelism, statelessness, and transaction support in your application.
29. But the fractal video compression process exhibits a high natural parallelism as there exist data independence when computing the compression codes.
30. Microtomy with a diamond Knife permits to prepare thin foils Samples with high transparency of electron, good parallelism and have a clean Surface.
More similar words: parallel, federalism, pastoralism, paralysis, hallelujah, vandalism, nihilism, symbolism, mutualism, journalism, federalist, naturalist, parade, pointillism, commensalism, nationalism, paradox, paramour, paragon, separate, parasite, paradigm, comparable, apparatus, reparation, separation, disparaging, separate from, electoral college, solely.