Random good picture Not show
1. Light travels at the highest achievable velocity in the universe.
2. A 50% market share is achievable.
3. Profits of $20m look achievable.
4. Opinions differ as to whether this goal is achievable.
5. A realistic plan sets achievable targets against which progress can be monitored.
6. Will agencies set easily achievable goals or only goals that make them look good?
7. Judgements about staffing requirements, levels of workload, achievable standards, and so on, require managerial as well as clinical skills.
8. Small achievable tasks increase confidence, leading to more difficult tasks.
9. Dreams become achievable when you begin to believe in them. Dr Roopleen
10. This is no reason to rubbish what is achievable by these different means.
11. That would have been an achievable and certainly popular political goal.
12. Thus, the comparative analysis of achievable stopping patterns by bus, light rail and suburban rail is well done.
13. An obvious and technically achievable alternative to fossil fuel combustion is nuclear fission.
14. Understanding these rare molecules will help chemists to find out what is achievable.
15. It is often a good idea to start with smaller, easily achievable goals.
16. Before you set your targets, make sure that they are achievable.
17. Ideally objectives should be measurable and they should be achievable.
18. Each turn is covered in sufficient detail for it to be understandable and achievable by most skiers.
19. Supervisors encourage you to set goals that stretch you but are achievable, and then reward you for attaining them.
20. At our present state of knowledge, statistical calculations of what could happen are justified and achievable.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. In laboratory work one may find that the desired values of the non-dimensional parameters are not actually achievable.
22. The Moon rotates so slowly that synchronous orbit is not achievable.
23. Without that ambulance the target set out in the patients charter would not be achievable.
24. In the absence of these things, I seek to defend the present service as the best achievable.
25. What is more, I think my vision is an achievable dream, that of conductive education an achievable nightmare.
26. Fund raising campaigns are simpler to organise and sustain when they are short term sprints aimed at quickly achievable goals.
27. The aim is to find the most stable balance achievable, at the lowest possible level.
28. From this information, a job completion date is produced: The target is achievable, but only by hard work.
29. This no-fat attitude worries me, because the avalanche of fat-free foods makes their goal nearly achievable.
30. Yet breaking the endless cycle of global poverty that powers these wars is achievable, Mr Annan says.
More similar words: achieve, achievement, bleaching, grievance, chief of state, commander in chief, chief executive, machiavellian, able, table, cable, viable, notable, enable, usable, gabled, unable, tableau, capable, parable, affable, be able to, adorable, renewable, palpable, malleable, valuable, reliable, disabled, suitable.