Random good picture Not show
1. He answered my question in a surprisingly deep bass.
2. The church organist may improvise on a ground bass.
3. The bass clarinet forms a solid bass for the woodwind group.
4. Both records have a good throbbing bass which is great to dance to.
5. He always plays his stereo with the bass turned right up.sentencedict.com/bass.html
6. The bass guitar began to thump so loudly that it resonated in my head.
7. She wrote Bass that his father was not well.
8. Hugo's bro Jebb played bass guitar.
9. Don has agreed to sing bass .
10. The group found itself minus a bass player.
11. Do you sing bass or baritone?
12. Those low notes are played by the double bass.
13. They unloaded their catch of cod and bass.
14. The band features Johnson on bass .
15. I love that deep bass line.
16. The bass soloist was in excellent voice.
17. Greg's bass guitar was out of tune.
18. Is he a bass or a baritone?
19. Chris is on drums and Mike's on bass guitar.
20. Bass examined the quality of the furniture critically.
21. She was backed by acoustic guitar, bass and congas.
22. He is a very fine bass.
23. Fresh sea bass is a great delicacy.
24. He sings bass in our local choir.
25. The drums and double bass usually form the rhythm section of a jazz group.
26. Turn down the bass.
27. The bass was to give a concert in the park.
28. The song would have been more apt for a bass voice.
29. A chord of C major with E in the bass is in the 1 st inversion.
30. Many jazz trios consist of a piano, guitar and double bass.
More similar words: ambassador, assassination, bask, base, basin, abash, basis, basic, abase, baste, basket, abashed, based on, baseball, bastion, baseless, database, basement, basically, unabashed, lambaste, basketball, bombastic, abasement, unabashedly, baseball cap, sewing basket, ass, mass, pass.