Random good picture Not show
1. Girls tend to do better academically in single-sex schools than in co-educational ones.
2. He found the course academically challenging.
3. He wasn't very well qualified academically but had a lot of experience.
4. You have to do well academically to get into medical school.
5. He failed to shine academically but he was very good at sports.
6. Many religious schools perform well academically.
7. She's very bright, but she's not academically inclined.
8. Academically, this is one of the country's top school districts.
9. He played the field academically.
10. Their natural children are very well qualified academically - they only played tennis - but my brother and I were into sport.
11. Equally, it had made entry to the place academically more competitive.
12. He is academically gifted.
13. These were students who needed help, academically and in all the other ways that City College students needed help.
14. Senior power forward Tony Moore became academically ineligible, then left school.
15. But I was hanging in there academically.
16. In addition to excelling academically, Mr Packard was a football star and big man around campus.
17. Even the least academically gifted kids in Mountain View swear Mrs Davison could teach them anything.
18. It doesn't necessarily follow that you're going to do well academically even if you're highly intelligent.
19. It may be that a child is bright,(sentencedict.com/academically.html) but not academically inclined.
20. Tommie Prince and Rico Harris sat out the season because they were academically ineligible.
21. Meanwhile, he is Head Boy at Reeds, very accomplished academically, with a good chance of a place at University.
22. The libertarian view is still barely acknowledged by Soviet historians and is treated by most western historians as not wholly academically respectable.
23. These students not only were economically disadvantaged but were, by definition, academically disadvantaged as well.
24. Employment Prospects Employment prospects are excellent, as the industry is facing a long-term shortage of academically trained managers.
25. The University and the City of Edinburgh provide an ideal environment for the degree course, academically and physically.
26. There are, however, great differences in linguistic style between academically and non-academically oriented children.
27. There are no quick fixes that enable work-inhibited students to become academically competent.
28. Yes, the Seminoles were missing their top receiver, Snoop Minnis, who had been declared academically ineligible.
29. Black kids go to school ill-equipped to do well and, of course, the majority do not do well academically.
30. Back in the 1960s, science was taught only to a minority of children-the most academically able at secondary level.
More similar words: academic, academy, chemical, comically, polemical, economically, microscopically, euphemistically, facade, pandemic, endemic, epidemic, barricade, maniacally, inimical, economical, typically, basically, cynically, logically, radically, physically, ironically, statically, politically, illogically, hermetically, practically, cryptically, historically.