Random good picture Not show
1. Can Simulation Model Training for Obstetrical Emergencies Improve Outcome?
2. The hematorrhea rate increase in patients with obstetrical complications.
3. Objective To analyze obstetrical factors of neonatal asphyxia so as to reduce the incidence.
4. Results Obstetrical complications such as umbilical cord abnormality, oligohydramnios and premature labor were associated with neonatal asphyxia.
5. Methods We retrospectively analysed the obstetrical data of 428 severe maternal-fetal blood group incompatibility induced haemolytic disease of the newborn.
6. The main indications of obstetrical hysterectomy were plancta factors and uterine atony .
7. Obstetrical History . Past pregnancies, durations and outcomes, preterm deliveries, operative deliveries.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Fear about the spread of infection accounted for the physical separation of the obstetrical and pediatric divisions in large general hospitals.
9. To investigate the liquid resuscitation in approach to treatment of the obstetrical hemorrhagic shock.
10. For example, hospitals with large, high - level units may also have better obstetrical care.
11. Conclusion Try to do well in perinatal prevention, avoid severe obstetrical complication and reduce the rate of cesarean, those may decrease the occurrence of obstetrical uterectomy.
12. Methods: The self - evaluation questionnaires were performed among 86 nurses in obstetrical department.
13. Objective : To explore the incidence of postpartum anxiety and its obstetrical contributing factors.
14. Objective To explore the nursing effect in drug therapy in obstetrical.
15. Objective To explore the effects of emiction training in obstetrical patients with postoperative patient-controlled epidural analgesia.
16. Objective To summarize the results of phrenic nerve transfer in treatment of preganglionic injuries of brachial plexus in obstetrical palsy and its effect on respiratory function in babies.
17. Objective: To investigate the characteristic and significance of chromosome chang in sexual development abnormity, primary amenorrhea and cacoethic obstetrical history.
18. Wang Ping : Chief Physician, Associate Professor, Vice Director of and Obstetrics Dept, Director of Obstetrical Dept.
More similar words: obstetrics, symmetrical, diametrically, theatrical, electrical, hysterical, hysterically, metric, do the trick, intricate, extricate, empirical, historical, historically, rhetorically, inextricably, metaphorically, systematically, rhetorical device, rhetorical question, obstacle, obstruct, obstinacy, obstinate, obstreperous, obstruction, unobstructed, contribute to, get rid of, petrify.