Random good picture Not show
1. We started from scratch with no preconceived ideas.
2. Tourists forget their preconceived ideas as soon as they visit our country.
3. Before I started the job, I had no preconceived notions of what it would be like.
4. We all start with preconceived notions of what we want from life.
5. You had a preconceived notion that our neighborhood had problems with diversity and therefore misconstrued comments to fit an agenda.
6. I was not about to confront her preconceived notions head-on.
7. Those who come to it fresh, without preconceived ideas of how a spreadsheet works, will find it a dream.
8. It is true that on first arriving at the scene of the crime the detective may have no pre-conceived ideas.
9. Any preconceived image she had of James and Elaine Morris was instantly forgotten when they walked towards her.
10. I know it is idiotically wrong to have preconceived notions about looks.
11. Carr said he has no preconceived notions about who should start.
12. It is aimed at beginners with clear minds and no pre-conceived ideas about what writing is all about!
13. Preconceive plans and goals for your week in order to make your mornings more refreshing.
14. So we will always preconceive a result repeatingly for 'travel', not only imagining the ideal position, but also possibly all the minutiae, even on trivial procedures.
15. You must judge each film on its own merits, without any preconceived notions about what it's like.
16. People and even nations are often pigeon-holed according to people's preconceived ideas, which are of course seldom accurate.
17. Jud, John and I tend not to go in with all of these preconceived notions.
18. For him, the facts based on them were treated as facts, and not related to some preconceived idea ....
19. The reader must judge from this account, written by some one who approached his subject with no preconceived ideas either way.
20. The strong impression I had was of a people who acted together because of a preconceived plan: a people programmed.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The content and form of social and economic formations along with institutions can not be properly investigated by projecting preconceived notions.
22. The other type of offence involved in effect a preconceived and premeditated pitched battle, often accompanied by the use of weapons.
More similar words: conceive, misconceive, inconceivable, receive, receiver, conceit, conceited, reconcile, reconciliation, be concerned about, reconnaissance, perceive, deceive, perceived, undeceive, economic recovery, concentration camp, once in a while, precook, once in a blue moon, prerecord, precocious, sconce, concept, conceal, concern, concert, concede, reconsider, ensconce.