Random good picture Not show
1. The relationship is of long duration and is asymmetrical.
2. Most people's faces are asymmetrical.
3. This is sometimes known as an asymmetrical display.
4. The reciprocity is asymmetrical and in consequence it has a proclivity for extending outwards into a network.
5. The design of the house is consciously asymmetrical with a large tower at one end.
6. They've got asymmetrical haircuts, wire-rimmed specs, an earring or two.
7. There are, of course, exceptions to this, but asymmetrical pieces are uncommon.
8. On her lips-a burst of crimson asymmetrical skeptical fleshy business-and-dream sensuality-the cigarette scorching away at the tip.
9. Asymmetrical balance might be achieved by the garment's pattern.
10. Symmetrical surgery was superior to asymmetrical surgery in obstruction of binocular vision function.
11. In profile(sentencedict.com), the syncline is asymmetrical and called inclined fold.
12. In the asymmetrical applications, the plane of the cables is at the edge of the walkway.
13. Unlike Chess or Checkers, Tafl is an asymmetrical strategy game.
14. Asymmetrical cell division is a process by which a cell gives rise to two different daughter cells through the unequal inheritance of specific molecules.
15. The cross asymmetrical distribution of P-VEPs appears in most of the patients with bitemperal hemianopia.
16. Asymmetrical lacing design for extra pizazz and a snug fit.
17. What was once a landscape of banks of back-to-backs has become an asymmetrical mess of flats and maisonettes.
18. The skin lesions, in contrast to those of secondary syphilis,(sentencedict.com/asymmetrical.html) are asymmetrical.
19. Secondly, control through the imposition of this fiduciary duty operates in an asymmetrical fashion.
20. We all know frames of mirrors or rococo pictures which are decorated in an asymmetrical and extravagant style.
21. Some attention is also being given to the development of asymmetrical triazines.
22. These materials can not be pretensioned to avoid the slack condition resulting from asymmetrical loadings.
23. Antoine Watteau is considered to be one of the first Rococo painters. He often created asymmetrical compositions.
24. Erosion of gently dipping strata commonly results in the formation of asymmetrical ridges known as cuestas.
25. Finally, we're approaching the home stretch: a winning series of patchwork-lace cocktail dresses—some asymmetrical, others pleated—that are just the thing to wear for a victory lap.
26. If you were square face, you'd better cut your hair asymmetrical or waves to prettify the streak of your face and shut the square jaw out. U-neck to suit square face.
27. Furthermore, it possesses a curved, open embryonic fissure denoting an asymmetrical postembryonic growth of the eye.
28. Owing to overnight information, change of volume had an asymmetrical effect on trading periods returns, but it is not remarkable in bull cycle.
29. The uniform ultra - fine grained copper was prepared by asymmetrical accumulative rolling bonding ( AARB ) and anneal.
30. The shape is entirely within the bounds of late baroque taste, and no important asymmetrical motifs are evident in the elaborate scrollwork except in a decorative cartouche on the top.
More similar words: symmetrical, diametrically, obstetrical, metric, theatrical, metaphorically, electrical, do the trick, obstetrics, meretricious, hermetically, methodical, methodically, intricate, extricate, intricacy, chimerical, empirical, historical, hysterical, historically, hysterically, rhetorically, inextricably, categorically, rhetorical device, rhetorical question, metre, plummet, come true.