Random good picture Not show
(1) Some people annotate as they read.
(2) To annotate the essence of life with friendship.
(3) Historians annotate, check and interpret the diary selections.
(4) Likewise directories themselves you should be able to annotate.
(5) Users provide different sections and annotate each other's work.
(6) Rutt also drew upon the 1659 record to annotate, supplement, and modify Burton's.
(7) Both participants can make changes and annotate files with handwritten notes as they keep an eye on each other in the video window.
(8) He had asked the students to read and annotate five passages at home.
(9) Drag onto the page to annotate the Relationship shape.
(10) Annotate your photos with your own text.
(11) Tracking text is used to annotate the Relationship shape.
(12) Its key purpose is to annotate spiritualism life philosophically.
(13) You can use comment shapes to annotate class diagrams.
(14) It thrills them to annotate their textbooks with first - hand information.
(15) We also annotate a speech database of all Taiwanese monosyllables with their pitch marks that is useful for Text-To-Speech synthesis application.
(16) These constraints annotate models with an additional strengthening layer of semantics beyond what is expressible solely in base UML.
(17) However(sentencedict .com), I knew I needed my own book to annotate.
(18) In addition, Audio Editor lets users create, playback and mail audio files and annotate text files with audio playback.
(19) While at the work site, students keep journals that their supervisors read and annotate on a weekly basis.
(20) The fax viewer is more flexible, and you can now annotate documents before resending them.
(21) PaperPort software creates a graphic image of the scanned item and lets the user edit, annotate and sort the result.
(22) The shared conference board allows disparate users to simultaneously view and annotate documents and drawings over TCP/IP networks.
(23) To crush the sham of life with gun To annotate the essence of life with friendship!
(24) Cell membrane receptor and its second messenger are significant for annotate mechanism of optic neural accommodation and nosogenesis of some ophthalmopathy.
(25) Snipping Tool: a screen capture application which allows the tablet pen to be used to select a portion of the screen and then annotate it and save as a file or send in an email.
(26) I began to take possession of books and to annotate them.
(27) Students can collaboratively author a document using a version control tool , and can annotate their edits.
(28) Congratulation You can also use this pen to highlight or annotate existing documents.
(29) The text expounds that AutoCADR 13 achieves diversified chinese character annotate meth - ods.
(30) The sample code recxmldecomp.db2 and xmldecomposition.db2 gives good examples to annotate and decompose a recursive schema and order of insertion into the table respectively.
More similar words: annotation, connotation, rotate, cannot, cannon, annoy, cannot help, annoyed, announce, annoyance, announced, anno domini, potato, not at all, announcement, rotating, denotation, more often than not, a hot potato, couch potato, baked potato, crop rotation, annihilate, tate, state, estate, agitate, imitate, dictate, militate.