Random good picture Not show
1. The correction of composition took a large part of the teacher's time.
2. Please hand in your papers for correction.
3. I feel it necessary to make a correction.
4. The correction had already been set in type.
5. There are some programming errors that need correction.
6. I say this under correction.
7. The paper had to publish a correction to the story.
8. That will basically cover fifty...correction sixty percent of all charges.
9. Correction: I have given up smoking.
10. Correction of the acidemia will often ameliorate this problem.
11. After a correction, check roll attitude and balance.
12. The expression in brackets is known as Bessel's correction.
13. The smaller correction could take too long.
14. Correction for altitude alone gives the free-air gravity anomaly.
15. A person may develop bad habits that need correction.
16. This correction greatly impressed Master Wills.
17. Additional information can often be used to increase correction accuracy and speed, for example by studying the sources of errors.
18. If the original statement requires correction it is presumably necessary to seek leave to amend although the rules are silent on this.
19. Proof correction marks a standard set of signs and symbols used in copy preparation and to indicate corrections on proofs.
20. Error correction is what modems do to compensate when bits get lost or scrambled because the phone connection is less than perfect.
21. A correction for this effect has already been included in the comparison made in Fig. 8.5.
22. Theirs was a correction of smug Victorian concepts, a crusade sprung from reactive energies.
23. Do not forget to keep the subject within the parallax correction mark.
24. This is another interesting theoretical point, but probably of little consequence as far as error correction is concerned.
25. Revision of defective accounts Another innovation by the 1989 Act is the introduction of statutory provisions regarding the correction of defective accounts.
26. The paper never even acknowledged my letter or printed a correction.
27. The procedures cover each stage from initial reporting of a problem through to eventual correction.
28. When the uremia is severe enough to warrant dialysis(sentencedict.com), this therapy usually results in a correction of the serum calcium concentration.
29. Eid got a phone call with a demand for a correction.
30. A decreasing number of self-corrections, showing that unconsciously made miscues are often semantically acceptable and do not need correction.
More similar words: correct, resurrection, incorrect, correctly, correlation, direction, rectification, in all directions, corruption, section, election, selection, affection, injection, infection, objection, connection, collection, protection, projection, convection, reflection, inflection, inspection, vivisection, predilection, affectionate, reconstruction, retrospection, introspection.