Similar words: regarding, board, on board, recording, according, according to, coordinate, jeopardize. Meaning: ['bɔːdɪŋ] n. 1. the act of passengers and crew getting aboard a ship or aircraft 2. a structure of boards.
Random good picture Not show
1. What time do you start boarding?
2. Where is the boarding gate?
3. Have they begun boarding this flight?
4. We'll be boarding the plane in about 20 minutes.
5. It was an eminently respectable boarding school.
6. Has this flight begun boarding?
7. I was sent to boarding school, where I spent six years of unremitting misery.
8. There is a small boarding school in the little town.
9. Our flight is boarding at gate number 12.
10. Boarding is now taking place at Gate 38.
11. Flight 757 is now boarding.
12. Flight BA 4793 is now boarding at Gate 17.
13. He was paged repeatedly as the flight was boarding.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He was placed in a boarding school.
15. The dogs go to boarding kennels while we're away.
16. Both their children go to boarding school.
17. He found the transition to boarding school excruciatingly painful.
18. The windows were covered with boarding.
19. She absconded from boarding school with her boyfriend.
20. The flight is now boarding at gate 16.
21. She is boarding with us.
22. Don't forget to fill in your boarding cards.
23. He was bundled off to boarding school.
24. We will be boarding passengers in about fifteen minutes.
25. The children were shipped off to a boarding school at an early age.
26. Years of abuse at boarding school had made him insensitive to others' suffering.
27. Teachers at a boarding school are acting much more in loco parentis than at a day school.
28. It was nice to read that the Duke will not be sending his son off to boarding school.
29. Passengers for Rome should proceed to Gate 32 for boarding.
30. Passengers for Madrid should proceed to gate 26 for boarding.
More similar words: regarding, board, on board, recording, according, according to, coordinate, jeopardize, coordinator, dining, landing, wedding, leading, funding, trading, spending, including, building, outstanding, impending, depending, excluding, surrounding, bring forward, corresponding to, misunderstanding, building materials, boat, boast, soar.