Synonym: force, personnel department, personnel office, staff office. Similar words: person, personal, in person, personally, the first person, tunnel, connect, channel. Meaning: [‚pɜrsə'nel /‚pɜːs-] n. 1. group of people willing to obey orders 2. the department responsible for hiring and training and placing employees and for seting policies for personnel management.
Random good picture Not show
1. Only authorized personnel have access to the computer system.
2. The report form is available on disc from Personnel.
3. No admittance to unauthorized personnel.
4. Since 1954 Japan has never dispatched military personnel abroad.
5. Please send your resume to the personnel department.
6. The personnel are not happy to change these rules.
7. Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.
8. Army personnel are not allowed to leave the base.
9. All personnel are to receive security badges.
10. Mr. Johnson is the head of the firm's personnel department.
11. The General does not like non-combatant personnel near a scene of action.
12. The Personnel Department keeps a record of employees absent through sickness.
13. There were armoured personnel carriers and tanks on the streets.
14. At these conventions[sentencedict.com], executives fraternized with the key personnel of other banks.
15. I decided to run a check on all personnel.
16. Inefficient personnel were cleaned out of the management.
17. Job seekers should apply at the personnel office.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. He recently vacated his post as NHS Personnel Director.
19. Personnel will help you find a flat to rent.
20. Unauthorized personnel are not allowed on the premises.
21. Such information is restricted within military personnel.
22. The personnel manager will be pleased to advise you.
23. Personnel is / are currently reviewing pay scales.
24. Everyone in Personnel has attended a media skills workshop.
25. No Entry - restricted area for army personnel only.
26. One of the problem areas is lax security for airport personnel.
27. This year we have seen the retirements of several senior personnel.
28. The new director is likely to make major changes in personnel.
29. The risk of infection is confined to groups such as medical personnel.
30. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.
More similar words: person, personal, in person, personally, the first person, tunnel, connect, channel, connection, ever so, panel, or so, routinely, questionnaire, runner, manner, winner, planner, son, pass on, season, reason, prisoner, resonate, in season, comparison, hers, others, by comparison, Persian.