Random good picture Not show
1. He failed completely in the performance of his duty.
2. The critics tore his performance to shreds.
3. Most mothers are insecure about their performance as mothers.
4. The audience was clearly enchanted by her performance.
5. Here we reward performance, not face time.
6. The chart shows our performance over the past year.
7. These tennis shoes are designed for comfort and performance.
8. His performance was absolutely superb.
9. The New York critics had praised her performance.
10. Congratulations on a superb performance!
11. The comedian's performance was the pits!
12. The children were spellbound by the circus performance.
13. A retrospective influence pervaded the whole performance.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. It's perfectly normal to be nervous before a performance.
15. The dancers gave a very slick performance.
16. Further investment is contingent upon the company's profit performance.
17. The performance fell far short of our expectations.
18. The performance improved as their confidence grew.
19. This is possibly their worst performance ever.
20. His performance was full of maturity and poise.
21. The violinist gave a masterful performance.
22. It was a disappointing performance which lacked finesse.
23. The evening was crowned by her dazzling performance.
24. That was a quite outstanding performance!
25. When the performance was over(sentencedict.com), the people crowded out.
26. Stevenson's deeply felt performance is a tour-de-force.
27. He put his whole self into the performance.
28. The performance finally started half an hour late.
29. The pianist gave a fine performance.
30. Please refrain from talking during the performance.
More similar words: perform, performer, romance, answer for, formal, format, normally, informal, formation, German, fisherman, information, chairman, transformation, cancer, cancel, glance, chance, stance, dancer, enhance, finance, penance, balance, alliance, guidance, parlance, instance, substance, ancestor.