Random good picture Not show
1. Her body was already starting to decay.
2. The wood is treated with preservative to prevent decay.
3. The vegetables have begun to decay.
4. What caused the Roman Empire to decay?
5. What made the Roman Empire decay?
6. The timber has started to decay.
7. For without progress there will be stagnation and decay.
8. Sugar makes your teeth decay.
9. The dentist could detect no decay in her teeth.
10. Despite the decay the mosque somehow retained a profound grandeur.
11. The tree began to decay as soon as it was cut down.
12. The smell of death and decay hung over the town.
13. The landlord had let the building fall into decay .
14. The decay of the wood will spread if it is not removed.
15. The dentist could detect no sign of decay in her teeth.
16. The place smelled of decay and neglect.
17. The house is in decay.
18. Smoking accelerates age-related decay in the heart and arteries.
19. The buildings had started to fall into decay.
20. A smell of decay pervaded the air.
21. The corpse was preserved from decay by embalming.
22. Sugar is a major cause of tooth decay.
23. This industry has been in decay for some time.
24. During the war[sentencedict.com/decay.html][sentencedict.com], the area fell into decay.
25. The house fell into decay.
26. The smell of decay lingered in her nostrils.
27. Sugar can decay the teeth of the children.
28. The mansion had an atmosphere of genteel elegance and decay.
29. Through the total fading away and extinction of craving, decay and death, sorrow, lamentation, suffering, grief, and despair are extinguished.
30. Bacteria sticks to food debris in the teeth, causing decay.
More similar words: decayed, decant, decade, decadent, decadence, decaffeinated, recall, because, take care, forecast, because of, deck, apothecary, take care of, precarious, precaution, in the case of, decent, decide, declare, deprecation, decorum, declared, decease, decline, deceive, decisive, decorate, decrease, decide on.