Random good picture Not show
1. A funeral is a somber occasion.
2. That was a somber January day.
3. She was dressed in somber black.
4. He had a somber expression on his face.
5. His coat was a somber brown.
6. We were all in a somber mood that night.
7. His expression was somber as he listened to the report of the accident.
8. Both had burnt-auburn hair, reedy bodies and somber faces.
9. The prisoner nodded faintly at the array of somber faces.
10. The somber job was made more difficult by driving snow and subfreezing temperatures.
11. Witnesses said they saw McVeigh with the somber, dark-complected man with a baseball cap.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Calvary's pipe organs are poised to sound somber notes of mourning for Earnhardt.
13. The plot deals with another somber aspect of domestic life; namely, an unfaithful husband and a virtuous wife.
14. The question, in a lows somber voice, emerged from beneath two phosphorescent dots.
15. The dramas dealt with some somber aspect of domestic life.
16. Everything had gone from mayhem to a somber, peculiar hush.
17. Everyone is wearing black, the men are in somber suits, the women in severely cut unadorned dresses.
18. The delegation left looking somber, with a great shaking of heads.
19. The mood somber on the grassy knolls, I stood, feeling like an observer, detached from the group, defeated.
20. The girl sitting next to her is somber and watches the teacher suspiciously.
21. And despite their efforts at good cheer, the atmosphere in the dang now was somber.
22. It was rehearsed again in the quarrel between the sunny Emerson and the somber Herman Melville.
23. Inside the witness room of the death chamber, the mood was somber among the people allowed to watch the execution.
24. The serious ones turned out finely crafted, sensitive drawings of the dead that double as somber meditations on death.
25. What was worse, we asked among ourselves, to sit and wait for our own deaths with proper somber faces? Or to choose our own happiness. Amy Tan
26. Usually a cheerful person with a delightfully wicked sense of humor, Hiroko-san is uncharacteristically somber when I call.
27. Some of the cushions and shoes dangled from cords attached to the ceiling, suggesting the somber finality of a gallows.
28. In spite of the circumstances, the mood there in the back room was far from somber, though.
29. That journey is a trip through a dark, dank wonderland of surprises, both somber and madly humorous.
30. Since the day I told her we were going she had remained in a somber mood.
More similar words: somberly, beachcomber, cumbersome, member, number, timber, lumber, slumber, chamber, clamber, december, remember, limber up, november, outnumber, a number of, lumbering, membership, lumberjack, any number of, gas chamber, antechamber, to the number of, account number, a large number of, atom bomb, comb, bomb, combat, combine.