Random good picture Not show
1. Dozens of villages have been razed.
2. Many villages were razed to the ground.
3. Fire razed the building to the ground.
4. They have razed those buildings to make way for the new highway.
5. The village was razed to the ground .
6. The woodland was razed by fire.
7. He razed her from his remembrance.
8. The town was razed to the ground in the bombing raid - not a building was left standing.
9. His hometown was razed to the ground during the war.
10. Shelling from federal army tanks razed half the houses in the Croat-populated part of Glina.
11. Towns such as Mittelwihr and Bennwihr were virtually razed to the ground.
12. In 1162 Milan was razed to the ground by imperial troops.
13. The town was razed to the ground after the French Revolution.
14. A massive Roman army besieged Jerusalem, utterly destroying the Temple and razing the city to the ground.
15. It says that the company razed forests, polluted rivers, retarded crop growth and caused birth defects.
16. The forest was razed and the land was scarred with bomb craters.
17. They buy up an entire slum block, raze it and erect a castle containing theaters, concert halls and restaurants.
18. Many other important buildings were also razed to the ground.
19. In typical Atlanta fashion, it was razed in 1977 to make room for the new Atlanta-Fulton Public Library.
20. The earthquake do the country raze to the ground.
21. The owners intend to raze the hotel and erect an office building on the site.
22. Raze what was left of the city from the surface of the earth.
23. Another part of the homecoming misconception I had to raze was thinking of this as a joyful time.
24. Unfortunately, boom gave way to bust[Sentencedict], and funds were never raised to replace most of the razed landmarks.
25. The city continued to thrive until a massive earthquake razed it to the ground in 749AD.
26. In 1989, the port held a hearing to consider whether to raze the Del Mar.
27. Bing's radical plan is to shrink Detroit in order to save it: Raze decaying neighborhoods and cut public services and the crushing fiscal deficit.
28. According to a recent article on Detroit's approach - raze old buildings and establishing gardening, right in the city proper!
29. The next goal is to amass a battalion of troops that can quickly raze infested Terran structures during your brief windows of daylight.
30. Hundreds of millions of federal dollars will be needed to buy land, raze buildings and relocate residents, since this financially desperate city does not have the means to do it on its own.