Random good picture Not show
2. Most of his kindred still live in Ireland.
3. Italian and Spanish are kindred languages.
4. He claims kindred with royalty.
5. He found kindred spirits in the peace movement.
6. We immediately realized that we were kindred spirits.
7. English and Dutch are kindred languages.
8. The forces of democracy are in essence kindred spirits.
9. The same kindred spirit flows in their veins.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Certainly a kindred spirit lives on under the front-hinged bonnet.
11. Pharmacy and lavish automobile, what a kindred pair they were!
12. Was there some kindred spirit that linked this Samburu tribesman with a group of walkers from Sheffield?
13. She recognised him as a kindred spirit, with the same happy-go-lucky, questing attitude to life which she herself possessed.
14. Recognizing in Laz a kindred passion, I conceive a plan.
15. Clearly, in Satnam and kindred cases, the purely objective stance which Caldwell has been interpreted to represent has been rejected.
16. A recent discovery has shown that in kindred matters they followed a tradition current in Athens, at least in the fourth century.
17. Juliet was grateful to find a kindred spirit among all these wealthy public-school-educated socialites.
18. She is kept company by kindred spirits, such as Uncle Ben and the Cream of Wheat cook.
19. -- And sad, because he missed his heavenly kindred!
20. Help for the Bastille prisoner's kindred in La Force!
21. The offender made proper restitution to the victim's kindred.
22. I recall many discussions with her on these and kindred topics.
23. The protest included members of Free the Streets and kindred organisations.
24. I could also imagine the gentle but resolute Amsale recognizing a kindred spirit in Neil Brown.
25. In the then president, Sir Hugh Casson, he found a kindred spirit.
26. No doubt she and Zahara had become friends because each recognised a kindred spirit in the other.
27. I was different, to be sure, but he accepted me as a kindred spirit of sorts.
28. He had realised as soon as he had employed Michael that he had found himself a kindred spirit.
29. The point is that crops and weeds are in a sense kindred spirits, with several traits in common.
30. Almost certainly unwittingly, Benjamin was returning to the land of his far-off kindred.
More similar words: hundred, scoundrel, redress, kind, kind of, kindergarten, laundry, syndrome, dress up, dream up, dreaded, address, dream of, dendrology, akin, look in, kingdom, milking, fucking, check in, break in, banking, parking, striking, look into, break into, red, working hour, parking lot, undertaking.