Synonym: evil, malefic, malign. Similar words: malevolently, malevolence, benevolent, violent, talented, equivalent, evolve, male. Meaning: [mə'levələnt] adj. 1. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others; arising from intense ill will or hatred 2. having or exerting a malignant influence.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her stare was malevolent, her mouth a thin line.
2. We must thwart his malevolent schemes.
3. The central character is a malevolent witch out for revenge.
4. He gave her a dark, malevolent look.
5. Why are they so malevolent to me?
6. I could feel his malevolent gaze as I walked away.
7. A spiteful sprite, a malevolent kelpie.
8. A capricious and malevolent spirit, thing of shadows.
9. A malevolent demon was standing on his head.
10. Then you saw evil - soulless, malevolent evil.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Classic gothic tale complete with governess heroine, malevolent atmosphere, and forbidding mansion.
12. The gusts are becoming malevolent, snapping the heads off the waves like daisies.
13. The manikin threw a malevolent look at Corbett and fled into the darkness.
14. Looking at the pompous, malevolent priest in his humiliation, Jane knew he would never forget what she had done.
15. I have the feeling that all the malevolent forces in the world have turned on me.
16. It seemed that a malevolent spirit was out to get me.
17. He's a malicious and malevolent malefactor and gangster.
18. Failure made him malevolent toward those who were successful.
19. If further evidence of Saddam's malevolent intent surfaces.
20. I may have made an unconscious movement towards him because he gave me a last malevolent grin and disappeared into the crowd.
21. Burns and other officials said the issue is not whether Scientology is good or bad, benign or malevolent.
22. What credence can we give to his story of some malevolent person waiting in a window alcove?
23. We join an organization feeling relatively neutral about an external group of competitors but within months regard them as malevolent enemies.
24. Sometimes she seemed such a gullible innocent, sometimes she was an infuriating harridan[sentencedict.com], sometimes a malevolent witch.
25. Later, when my mind is rearranged, their expressions will come to seem contemptuous; even malevolent.
26. But Theda stayed where she was by the door, meeting Araminta's malevolent stare with a fast-beating heart.
27. It looked like something out of a horror film, a malevolent presence swallowing everything before it.
28. The first is the animal, the bestial, which has played a part in symbolising occult and malevolent forces throughout history.
29. He had a nervous twitch which jerked at a muscle at the corner of his thin-lipped mouth and a malevolent stare.
30. Since then I have refused to subscribe to the view that there is something malevolent or subconsciously deliberate about forgetfulness.
More similar words: malevolently, malevolence, benevolent, violent, talented, equivalent, evolve, male, female, revolving, evolution, devolution, wholesale, revolutionary, revolve around, calendar, ambivalence, silent, plenty, lenient, involvement, adolescent, truculent, excellent, gentleness, fraudulent, resplendent, unrelentingly, entertainment, sentiment.