Random good picture Not show
1) To many feminists, marriage is an inherently patriarchal institution.
2) Even they, however, were not unaffected by patriarchal assumptions.
3) Some patriarchal cultures have done exactly that.
4) Families were therefore nuclear and patriarchal and only one son inherited the patrimony.
5) The patriarchal structure of most families reinforces the integration of the whole unit.
6) This explains why patriarchal legal codes sometimes ostracize and punish the victim of rape as much as the rapist.
7) The one-sided patriarchal system is dying, and to cling to it is now a psychic sin.
8) The patriarchal principle surrendered class solidarity to myopia and minimalism.
9) Taking the patriarchal code literally, however,[http://sentencedict.com/patriarchal.html] gives Kelly Flinn a free ride on coveting.
10) Many of these taboos derive from patriarchal societies taking the power of women and turning it on its head.
11) Patriarchal religion is built on many millennia of repressed fear of the power of female bodily processes.
12) It is an overwhelmingly patriarchal society, where women still curtsy to men.
13) There was of course nothing new in a patriarchal family structure based on the subordination of women and children.
14) They're young and poor and the patriarchal culture they inherit and the conspicuous consumption of their contemporaries sanctions their irresponsibility.
15) Like women in patriarchal societies, Demeter is powerless to wage war against Olympus.
16) To feminists she is a classic victim of the patriarchal society.
17) Within the Paid Employment Arena 3.2 Differential hourly earnings are the most obvious indicator of the patriarchal dividend.
18) Historically, the single parent has been the norm in no society, but patriarchal linear life is now economically over.
19) In short, male dominance can be strongly suggested in pictorial representation without the patriarchal male being directly represented at all.
20) Even if we live as pure as nuns, we defy the patriarchal order just by existing.
21) Women use pieces of attire ... to reinscribe themselves in the patriarchal system ....
22) As the reporter just quoted noted, however, there are alternatives to the patriarchal model.
23) More important still for Reich was the fact that his wife and children also suffered from his patriarchal authority.
24) On the one hand it would appear that they are less likely to be clearly subordinated to traditional patriarchal authority.
25) The typical organization of early society was based upon the patriarchal family.
26) It is rooted in a particular past, a past that was patriarchal.
27) The article, instead, juxtaposes the practice with the important role played by women in that patriarchal society.
28) Again Cornerville man or the taxi dancer are operating within capitalist, patriarchal and, frequently, racist societies.
29) The Hebrew scriptures are bound up with the history of a particular society, and that society was patriarchal.
30) In its earliest impulses celibacy was egalitarian and even subversive of patriarchal family relationships.
More similar words: patriarch, patriarchy, patriot, march, patron, patrol, starch, anarchy, research, monarchy, war chest, patronize, patronage, oligarchy, architect, researcher, in search of, trial, purchase, architecture, challenge, merchant, nonchalant, challenged, austria, psychiatrist, austrian, triangular, industrial, trial and error.