Random good picture Not show
1. The country exports crude oil.
2. Their daily work is to refine crude oil.
3. I made my own crude garden furniture.
4. The tanker took on 200,000 barrels of crude oil.
5. His language was often crude.
6. Thousands of gallons of crude oil were spilled into the ocean.
7. It was music of a rather crude kind which unsophisticated audiences enjoyed listening to.
8. It was not the original painting, but a crude copy.
9. Crude oil is industrially refined to purify it and separate out the different elements, such as benzene.
10. Gasoline prices have been decoupled from crude oil prices.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The film gives a crude caricature of African history.
12. The demonstrators burned a crude effigy of the president.
13. The cottage wears a very crude appearance.
14. You've got such a crude mouth!
15. Pop music was condemned as decadent and crude.
16. Crude oil is the world's most important commodity.
17. Demand from abroad bumped the price of crude oil.
18. Nev! Must you be quite so crude?
19. Gasoline is distilled from crude oil.
20. They refined crude oil into various petroleum products.
21. Don't be crude tonight, Bernard, it doesn't become you.
22. They refine crude oil into various petroleum products.
23. Crude oil reserves are running down.
24. His crude master grudged him even the food he ate.
25. The boy is crude enough to stick his tongue to his own sister.
26. He's always been quite crude, but this time he's gone too far.
27. This is only a crude approximation of the actual conditions in the area.
28. Last night a cargo ship collided with a tanker carrying crude oil.
29. The pipeline supplies Jordan with 15 per cent of its crude oil.
30. Standard measurements of blood pressure are an important but crude way of assessing the risk of heart disease or strokes.