Random good picture Not show
1. FBI demands its employees absolute allegiance to this bureau.
2. She proudly recited the Oath of Allegiance.
3. Soldiers must swear allegiance to the Crown/the King.
4. You owe allegiance to your king.
5. The allegiance of uncommitted voters will be crucial.
6. He took an oath of allegiance to his adopted country.
7. We will give our full allegiance to the party and everything it believes in.
8. All serfs owed allegiance to a lord.
9. Soldiers must swear allegiance to the King.
10. He affirmed his allegiance to the president.
11. Presidents must swear allegiance to the US constitution.
12. They have sworn allegiance to the crown.
13. His attendance at the rally declared his political allegiance.
14. My allegiance to Kendall and his company ran deep.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. We all had to pledge allegiance to the flag.
16. The union needs to retain the allegiance of all its members for the strike to succeed.
17. Every day the schoolchildren pledge an oath of allegiance to their country.
18. Medieval knights took an oath of allegiance/loyalty to their lord.
19. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.
20. Barons had to swear an oath of allegiance to the king.
21. The rebels now have to swear allegiance to the queen they hate.
22. He switched his allegiance from the British to the French.
23. They swore their allegiance to the USA and received their naturalization papers.
24. The various splinter groups all claim allegiance to the true spirit of the movement.
25. Catholicism claims allegiance from more than 80% of the population.
26. In many American schools, the students pledge allegiance at the beginning of the school day.
27. Wearing scarves and hats which proclaimed their allegiance, the football fans flooded into the bar.
28. If you join the armed forces, you have to pledge allegiance to your country.
29. It was his instinct for self-preservation that led him to abandon his former friends and transfer his allegiance to the new rulers.
30. The police are the only civil servants who have to swear allegiance to the Crown.
More similar words: illegible, illegitimate, alliance, defiance, variance, appliance, compliance, legislative branch, giant, legit, legible, alleged, college, illegal, allegory, legislator, paraplegic, legitimate, legitimacy, allegedly, legislation, legislature, legislative, allegation, electoral college, dance, cancel, cancer, stance, chance.