Random good picture Not show
(1) The company passed the ￡6 million milestone this year.
(2) The invention of the wheel was a milestone in the history of the world.
(3) Each birthday is a milestone we touch along life's way.May your birthday be happy in more ways than one.
(4) The invention of the computer was a milestone in the history of man.
(5) This victory was a milestone in our country's history.
(6) Today we have passed another milestone on the road towards peace.
(7) This voyage marked an important milestone in the history of exploration.
(8) The signing of the treaty marked a major milestone on the road to European union.
(9) The film proved to be a milestone in the history of cinema.
(10) The treatment of diabetes reached a significant milestone in the 1970s.
(11) The plastics division reached a milestone this year.
(12) Dole passed his first milestone with success.
(13) The expedition marked a milestone in the history of exploration.
(14) The debate is a milestone signalling the final stretch in the campaign leading to the caucuses.
(15) My second milestone was Sholay. My role though small, required detailed study. I was given the specially made costume and wig and also books of World War II which ex¬plained Hitler’s various gestures. I was even made to go through a trial attended by the writers as well, to ascertain whether I fitted into the role or not. The film was a super success and till date, people remember my dialogue, "Hum Angrezo ke zamane ke jailor hain". Asrani
(16) The exhibition became a milestone in feminist analysis of contemporary culture.
(17) We have always seen it as a milestone on the road to closer integration and closer unity.
(18) This is a milestone in the Western scientific quest to understand the workings of our own bodies.
(19) So its success marks a significant milestone for the local industry.
(20) I felt as if I was at a milestone now[sentencedict.com], on the threshold of something.
(21) Lewis Milestone took over the helm, and he too found Brando impossible to direct.
(22) The changes represent an important milestone in the development of social work services.
(23) It was delightful news for me to learn that you have received a Doctor's Degree from Chicago University.To have reached this milestone at a young age is simple great.I really envy you the opportunities that lie ahead.Hearty congratulations. Sentencedict.com
(24) " Our work ", he continued, warming to his theme, " will be a milestone in scientific history. ”.
(25) He said the launch of the party represented a milestone in Zambian history.
(26) He felt that moving out from his parents' home was a real milestone in his life.
(27) The album 'Kind Of Blue' proved to be a milestone in the development of modern jazz.
(28) At the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery there is a show which marks a milestone in this struggle.
(29) So reaching profitability, even if it came with an asterisk, was a major milestone.
(30) The value and integration of the VerioStore plans represents a new milestone for the e-commerce marketplace.
More similar words: rest on, simile, stone, smile on, facsimile, astonish, astonished, astonishment, restore, investor, best of all, in quest of, ancestor, cholesterol, Palestinian, restoration, mary wollstonecraft, pestilential, galileo galilei, milk, mild, family, milking, million, similar, milling, tone, ton, less, familiar.