Random good picture Not show
1) A diameter passes through the center of a circle.
2) Draw a circle 10cm in diameter.
3) Draw a circle six centimetres in diameter.
4) The diameter and the circumference of a circle correlate.
5) The pond has a diameter of 2 hundred meters.
6) The diameter measures twice the radius.
7) The circle has a diameter of 6 inches.
8) The tubes have an internal diameter of 2mm.
9) The diameter of a circle is also an axis.
10) The pond has a diameter of three hundred metres.
11) The pond is six feet in diameter.
12) The dome is 42.3 metres in diameter.
13) This hole was a scant .23 inches in diameter.
14) The diameter of the Earth is about 13,[http://sentencedict.com/diameter.html]000 km.
15) The mirror is 25cm in diameter.
16) The axis of a circle is its diameter.
17) He used similar triangles to calculate the diameter of the earth.
18) Related species often grow to twice the diameter.
19) All these wheels are 16 inch diameter.
20) They have a diameter of about three micrometers.
21) This circle is 4 inches in diameter.
22) The shallow, circular houses are about 4m in diameter.
23) Stone number and diameter were assessed by radiography.
24) On top of a neck the diameter of a drainage pipe was a head with a totally expressionless moonlike face.
25) Gipe gives values based on rotor diameter for the outputs of a range of wind turbines currently available.
26) It is usually about 20 millimetres in diameter, with the requisite internal nut and as hard as a stone.
27) The machines, each of which is perhaps five feet in diameter, are not the largest devices in the room.
28) That is many times smaller than crystals of conventional ferric oxide, and about one ten-thousandth the diameter of a human hair.
29) Only one vine grew and now it has one squash, all of three inches in diameter, and about ten flowers.
30) The manifold consists of a group of parallel tubes of precisely known inner diameter.
More similar words: meter, cemetery, kilometer, speedometer, diamonds, parliament, diabetes, meteoric, at the same time, et cetera, veteran, deterrent, determined, inveterate, deteriorate, come to terms with, counterfeiter, india, diary, media, Indian, dialog, median, cordial, Canadian, mediate, diagnose, dialogue, compete, detect.