Random good picture Not show
2. The store debited his account for the purchase.
3. The receipt is your proof of purchase.
4. They looked with envy at her latest purchase.
5. Keep the receipt as proof of purchase.
6. It is a recent purchase of mine.
7. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
8. It was decided the school should purchase new software.
9. You can purchase insurance on-line.
10. Purchase tax was not payable on goods for export.
11. The company has just announced its ￡27 million purchase of Park Hotel.
12. Companies are moving away from outright purchase of company cars to contract hire.
13. When one buys something on hire purchase,[http://sentencedict.com/purchase.html] one has to pay out each month.
14. The purchase price figures out at about two million dollars.
15. The new couple spent some money for the purchase of the furnature necessary for their new house.
16. Please ensure that you purchase your ticket in advance.
17. Where did you purchase the car?
18. The store debited the purchase to her account.
19. Purchase your oysters from a reputable fishmonger.
20. Expert flattery may purchase an honest man.
21. They are rather keen to purchase Chinese goods.
22. These vouchers are redeemable against any future purchase.
23. That hat was a good purchase.
24. His only big purchase has been a used Ford.
25. Employees are encouraged to purchase shares in the firm.
26. I got a purchase on the rope and pulled.
28. Join now and you will automatically receive 50% off your first purchase.
29. The coupon entitles you to 10 cents off your next purchase.
30. This discount voucher entitles you to 10% off your next purchase.
More similar words: church, merchant, source, purple, pursuit, resource, on purpose, march, porch, research, researcher, architect, in search of, patriarchy, phase, case, base, ease, laser, in case, architecture, at ease, phrase, in case of, release, based on, basement, increased, database, in a sense.