Random good picture Not show
(1) Draw a pair of parallel lines.
(2) Stamp collecting and coin collecting are parallel hobbies.
(3) The lane is roughly parallel to the main road.
(4) The highway runs parallel with the railway.
(5) The parallel lines appear to diverge.
(6) The road runs parallel with the railway.
(7) No one can parallel him in Math.
(8) The road and the canal are parallel to each other.
(9) The railway line runs parallel with / to the highway.
(10) The poverty of hill farmers had no parallel.
(11) Parallel lines meet at infinity.
(12) She was travelling parallel to her previous route.
(13) This line is a parallel with that one.
(14) True north runs parallel to the earth's axis.
(15) The gymnast swung on the parallel bars.
(16) You'd better parallel this book with that one carefully.
(17) The ditch ran parallel to the road.
(18) The road runs parallel to the river.
(19) The road runs parallel to the railway.
(20) Parallel lines are lines that never join.
(21) This tradition has no parallel in our culture.
(22) The railway is parallel with the canal.
(23) These beautiful African churches have no parallel in Europe. Sentencedict.com
(24) This is an achievement without parallel in modern times.
(25) The two experiments are run in parallel.
(26) The road runs parallel with the sea.
(27) There are two parallel lines.
(28) She saw an obvious parallel with her sister's predicament.
(29) This weather pattern of the southern hemisphere has no parallel in the north.
(30) Readers familiar with English history will find a vague parallel to the suppression of the monasteries.
More similar words: paralysis, hallelujah, parade, paradox, paragon, parasite, paradigm, comparable, apparatus, reparation, separation, electoral college, solely, Arab, oral, rally, alley, rural, as far as, garage, bullet, valley, overall, far and away, pollen, seller, sullen, alleged, gallery, killer.